Deleting MyTakes?

Hey guys,
do you think like questions, GAG users should have the option to delete a MyTake if they don't like it or at least have the option to edit it.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Editors already have the option to edit. I would've liked to have been able to edit my Takes as well, though, so yes. I do agree with the editing portion for all users.

• They do? Where is that option?

• The editing feature applies to editors, it is located at the bottom of a published mytake. It is important to note however that if your take is under viewing (by fellow members of the G@G staff) that you will not be able to edit during that time. So it's always good to proof read before you post.

• Its only for a day

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• I think we should have the option to delete questions and myTakes at any time for any reason..

• Agree with you there!

• It should be optional

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!