Can you all stop posting political things?

This is not a site for that 😠

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Can you stop clamoring for attention?

• Look there are tons of questions on here other than the election but you pic this one topic and you ironically enough become part of your own problem.
    You want gaggers to stop talking about it but by asking us to do that you've encouraged more debate about the election. So thanks for furthering more talk about something you didn't want to talk about

• 27d

Because I can & I'm not the only one who complained about this

• 27d

And you are still replying though 👀👀

• 27d

AS ARE YOU as if you really do want the conversation on the election to continue 🤔

What Girls Said 10

• Believe it or not, it's encouraged. I got a message encouraging editors to talk about the election. It's technically appropriate for the site and meets the guidelines, so as unfortunate as it is for some, they have full rights to talk about it.

My only suggestion is ignore it, don't feed into it and wait for it to blow over.

• Please tell me, oh great one; what is this site specifically for? Lol

• Then why is there a "Trending and News" topic? The US just had a crazy election. That's news honey. If you don't like it just avoid the political questions 😊 Don't post on them, don't click on them, and let the people who actually care about them debate to their hearts extent.

• 27d

Lol why do you act like I'm the first person to complain about it? 😂😂

• 27d

I'm not. That was for all of the people complaining about it because y'all sitting here complaining is just as annoying as the people complaning about the election.

• 27d

I complained one time 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

• I know, right? It's ALL I've been seeing on Tumblr. It's a little excessive to see it on every single website. Like, chill.

• Yes it is. This is a site for pretty much everything 😂

• Brexit died over this will too

• You can go to specific topics if you want to avoid the political questions. Im sure (I HOPE) you won't find Trump on Flirting/Dating/Sexual Behaviour etc.

• It's normal that people are asking questions about the elections. The majority of the users of this website are Americans, so this is an important subject for them.
    Just wait a couple of days, and you'll notice a change.

• This site is for asking questions about everything, even for this political crap

• You should stop posting all together. You've got serious issues you haven't dealt with.