Have you read questions wrong on here? Also do editors change wordings?

Do they change the wordings of questions or my takes? I read one question before and after I answered it it was changed to something else which made me a bit puzzled. Like I don't know if I answered it correctly and question just changed or I just read it wrong and question wasn't changed.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are referring to Editor users, they cannot edit anyone else's posts. They are only able to edit their own myTakes. Occasionally though, an administrator may edit question titles to correct grammar/spelling mistakes or to make the question more concise when we promote content. This is simply to make it easier to read when we push content to our homepage or social media channels. :)

What Girls Said 2

• They don't change words of questions i don't think? But myTakes, definitely.
    And yes I read questions wrong all the time, in fact I just did just recently LOL 😂 When you have too many similar questions over and over again you're almost like "gee this question again?", but then afterwards you realise oh, they added another word to it that I didn't read 😂 Its just your brain messing with you.

• No they do not and yes

What Guys Said 2

• Admin can change takes around

• I think only one editor can actually change things.