Why do people on here follow me even though I barely talk? Should I be concerned it to be some kind of stalking?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• People will do I think a lot of guys would do it because they might find you attractive but I don't thinks it's anything to worry about it's not like you would get some creepy stalker outside your home - I normally follow people on here after I have chat with them over a question they want answering it's like on Facebook when you get friends request from people you don't know but if anything at least it might make you seem popular on here

• People follow people for all sorts of reasons, both positive and negative. If you feel one is negative, there is a possibility of removing them off the list. People who follow me, follow me for humor and truth. I take that as positive lol.

• Im a male in my 40's and over 100 people follow me on GAG. And not one of them has sent me a message. I'm certain they are not stalking me.

Sometimes people just follow, for the xper points.

• There are guys who just follow all girls - Set your mail settings to "Only Receive PMs From People You Follow" then only follow people you really trust.

• They look at your profile picture and see you're hot, and then they want to follow you, hoping to catch your attention or something, I don't understand the logic behind it either, but that's why they do it.

• stfu.

• I follow people when I like their opinion (s) on a question.

• Are you that girl who said that a friend request from a stranger she met earlier, is a form of rape are you?

• 29d

There was a chick a while back who said a bus driver that talked to her sent her a friend request on FB and she called it sexual assault...

To answer your question... Get over yourself.

• Because of that killer filter

• It's because of your profile picture.

• Maybe they like you?

• Don't get excited I'm using u for more points

• Maybe, because you're a girl and you have a profile picture?

But most probably theyre all stalking you, in fact if you look outside your window now im sure you can spot some behind the cars and in the trees with binoculars! Id recommend you purchase a shotgun abd shoot whoever greets you in the street! Better safe than sorry!

• Maybe they follow you cause they like your Catfish fever what you think?

What Girls Said 13

• It's only three people. Besides you have a pretty dace, naturally people will follow you.

• 29d

I really don't see how those two things are linked, but okay.

• 29d

Well pretty people are usually more interesting - especially for men - to follow. They will want to know more about her. Besides they might just have thought your posts or replies were genuine.

• More points

• I don't know, they just like to

• Because your beautiful... there you go you can feel better now babe

• i don't think it's stalking

• Drop the profile pic & 1/2 your problem is solved.

• I don't think it's considered stalking... People probably like you cause you seem interesting or believe that you probably share similar interests with them, resulting in them following you on here.

• 28d

Or you know, cause people find you attractive and are probably in it for the points as the others said lol.

• could be your profile picture. 😂

• Don't trust anyone on here. Even a lot of girls' accounts are actually guys

• Because they are attracted to your avatar.

• because you put up a photo of you being a harlot and that attracts people

• 28d

So your driving license makes you a whore? Because literally nothing but my face is shown.

• happens to women with a decent profile pic, nothing to worry about lol