Has anyone here found genuine friendship on GAG and with which GAGer/s? How long was the friendship and why do you think it was genuine?

Thanks for your inputs.

28d I meant how long has the friendship been and why do you think it is genuine? Sorry for the typo :(

What Guys Said 12

• I haven't spent enough time on here up until now so it's not happened for me but I've certainly made good friends on other sites and those people have been consistent and valuable. For me, the test of whether or not the friendship is genuine is tested by time and by the amount of effort and sharing.

• Yeah I have seen a few solid friendships on GaG - I suppose people just had a connection

• I was a "friend" with @cocochanel for a brief amount of time. Tsk, she doesn't reply to my messages anymore!!

• 28d

It happens a lot on here, where someone messages, then they just don't reply anymore or just Deactivate a hundred times and when coming back, do not even Know you. xx

• 28d

@COCOCHANEL Yeah, my previous account used to be KhaysunDei until it got banned hehehehehehehe, I message you on LINE.

• 28d

i have a different line account now

• I've been friends with @archiz for a bit over a year now and we talk pretty much every day :)

• 28d

Haha, so what makes you think your friendship with her is genuine? :-)

• 28d

for sure :P

• 28d

aweeeeee <3
      i.amz.mshcdn.com/.../...alentine-charlie-brown.gif
      back at ya buddy ^^ would love to meet ya live too ^.^

• @This_is_my_username me amd her don't go to far back but we have a special friendship. Lots of inside jokes 😂😂

• Yes I have

• Nope, never found friendship on here yet.

• I hope so, because I do feel that way

• Yea I have , 4 months ago and she lives with me now. It's very genuine and a great connection we both have. She's accually still on gag also from my internet devices.

• I've definitely met some cool people on this site. A lot of weird ass people as well.

• I founds some freaky ladies!

What Girls Said 7

• @RicanEyes my Bestie friend and Family
    @skykidx1my Bestie bro and Family
    Out of 593 Following, Two of the Best from the Rest when it Comes to Family and Friendship.
    *Two years and Going and Flowing Stronger Today Than... Yesterday. xx

• 28d

Thank you fo rthe Like, hun. xx

• 28d

Haha Your right! :-P

• 28d

@RicanEyes lol Going out soon though, day is bright and gets brighter every While when I Smile. xx

• genuine friendship? no i have not

• 27d

i'm now weary of befriending people over the interweb for some of the same reasons as anon. they'd have to prove me wrong.

• 27d

I say that because I thought I found friendship here. We talked of meeting. But looking back to his actions, I believe he talked to me more so to pass time and indulge in his older lady, cougar, or whatever you call it fetish he had at the time, than to know me as a person. Don't get me wrong. He's a nice guy and there's a small chance I could be mistaken. But that's my impression. Just had to get that off my chest.

• i've met a few good people on here

• I don't know anyone here. I'm new.

• Still in the process of bribing GaGers to be my friend

• Never had one. I'm unloved

• I'd never trust anyone on here. Some people seem genuine when posting opinions but you find out they aren't as sincere as they appear when you get to know them either via messaging in private on gag or outside of gag

The guys here only ant to sext or want nudes. A few guys on here get nudes then show them to their guy friends on here.

A few guys tried to manipulate me into sexting so my boyfriend chatted to them and the guys on here thought it was me lol They tried to fool me so I fooled them lol I'd never send nudes or sex on here. If they ask for my no. They get my boyfriends number and he takes the piss unknown to them haha