Am I the only one who finds the new layout of this site weird?

• Obviously, you don't have taste!
  • No, I agree with you.
  • I hate you! I'm here for xp.
    Vote C

Most Helpful Guy

• Yessss dont like the font and the fucking purple banner! Where the fuck did they pull that color out of? Their ass? Its been blue and pink forever. What person wakes up and says ya know purple would be a great color for a banner for a Q&A site. IT correlates to absolutely nothing! I like the Holidays stuff that's awesome but purple? c'mon man!

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone just Last week, Gave me MHO for being About the Only One, Hun... Who Loves it on her Laptop!! xx

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 15

• I don't like it. And the Live Feed is different. And the Live Feed (the way it was) is the way I do GAG.

• What is different in Live Feed that you don't like?

• Yes, there is not a separate Live Feed menu item in the dropdown list but you can still click on the LIVE FEED menu title and go to the feed directly. We will re-consider bringing back the Live Feed as a separate item in that menu though. Thanks for the feedback.

• @menguc Actually I was mistaken about the Live Feed. All I have to do to access the Live Feed as I did previously is click on the LIVE FEED itself (without the dropdown) in the menu bar. It just threw me for a while. When you click on LIVE FEED it's still an "integrated" Live Feed with all the content (questions, myTakes, etc.) But the font and color changes, and the ALL CAPS change for usernames in the menu bar still suck. Thanks, though, for your response!

• I have mixed feelings... I like the more modern look, but as usual for GAG they didn't think it through / finished it. So now we have a mix of these new modern elements with the older ones, which doesn't fit.

The font is also a bit too big on some places and I would have kept the blue instead of the purple

• Nope, both the new color and layout sucks big time. I wan't the old color and layout back. Why must G@G fix something that isn't broken.

• Looks weird
    Isn't matching with blue either
    Fonts are fine but that colour change sucks
    This website is kinda old school tbh
    Most users are latest though 😂

• Nope I find it odd to.

• Once you get used to it, it is not bad

• I stopped paying attention to their graphical shenanigans

• As a computer scientist in media, this weirds me out as well. The font is just too huge, and somehow too bold. And the same font size everywhere somehow lacks my orientation between the panels.

• This must be what old people feel like when they go the internet for the first time

• It looks too zoomed in.

• no i like it. it looks good.

• Well the CSS coding is way less buggy, it's cleaner and it's nicer in my taste.

• No, i agree with you. It's kind of weird for sure.

• They was no point keeping the Halloween layout
    Now it's Christmas time.

• I'm not talking about the Halloween one, I'm talking about these enormous letters and bright colors.

• I can see it new i'm on my laptop.
      yes strange but not really bad

• I guess we'll get used to it but it is freaking my eyes out a bit. The bar at the top is so bright and there's such a big difference in the sizes of different texts making it a bit uncomfortable for they eyes.

What Girls Said 17

• It sucks... i don't know who is doing their design, but they must have hired a colony of homeless people at a discount. Purple, blue and magenta/pinkish... wtf?

• I see purple 😍❤️👏🏽

• Me too!!

• yeah it's kinda freaking me out right now.

• The only thing different on mobile is that it's purple. So I don't know.

• Love the purple *.*
    You're not the only who hates it, that's for sure. I'm probably the only one or one of the few who loves it, haha.

• I like the color but the layout is weird.

• I quite like it tbh... I feel like I'm expressing an unpopular opinion tho lol xD

• wheres the 'i dont care' option

• I don't care for it either.

• Yeah and the purple hurts my eyes.

• I was thinking the same thing however I do like the way they changed it. Much more user friendly.

• I agree... I hate it as well

• I am indifferent about it.

• I agree

• I agree! It's weeeiiirrrdddd

• You are not alone.