Did Yahoo just buy GAG?

I meant this as a joke!
Remember folks, blue plus pink equals purple!
1d I guess I'll just close all of my questions AGAIN!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it was and now @xhoneyxbeex is a millionaire and she is sharing her new wealth with her fellow members. This is confirmed by the way.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 8

• @jman46241 Wow, Pink and Blue makes Purple? Sign of Gag "Dying." Hope not.
    I saw Clinton Wearing this at her own Concession and it is What too the Fireman wore on the 9/11 Sad Day.
    Never Know what Color is what When you Mix it.
    Prince's favorite Color... I wonder if he even Knew when those Purple balloons Went up in theair after his Death, that A Great One has Left this Mother Earth, no "Yahoo" about it. xx

• Thank you kindly for your like. xx

• lol!!! My mom's favorite with BEBE Making out like a Hoe with some young guy (I think younger, hard to tell, blond hair in face)
      "As the World Turns?" Remember this one, John Steinbeck? lol!!!
      "As the World Burns" written by Paris13, Newest Hit Soap now in Gag Town. xx

• Oh, so it is Clear Here, I like the new gaggy changes. xx

• Lol No. Purple is merely the resulting color when you combine pink and blue. :)

• no but verizon may back out of buying yahoo

• I really don't think purple looks very good, it'd be better either blue or pink to go with the logo and theme of this site

• 😂😂 well it looks like it

• maybe heh

• Noooo

• Hey, they didn't plan to say it until Monday!!! Hummm, if you're still planning on getting to level 9 soon, you're gonna find it difficult after that... lol

What Guys Said 10