Offensive or Explicit? HOW?

"We have removed your profile image as it was considered offensive/explicit.

We strive to keep GirlsAskGuys a helpful and caring community for all. Uploading this type of images can result in the removal of your account.

Thank you for understanding."

(( Took a quick glance)) By their rules, explicit is something they wouldn't show a HighSchool Student.

Yet, most Highschool students may be shown PG-13 movies and/or images. Which may include people in underwear and antatomy. So, there's a bow on mine. ooooooo!

Offensive, HOW? - Give me votes. If yes, tell me how. * I'm triggered af right now.

• Your picture is fine
  • Other, Explain

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't see it but I doubt it was any worse than a lot of them floating around on a daily basis. The hypocrisy of what's allowed is irritating.

What Guys Said 29

• I wouldn't say it's offensive but seriously? Putting your ass as a profile picture? I think that's pretty low. Just be a normal person and put your face or something not real.

• 27d

So you don't agree with it, that's fine. It's not offensive to you, that's what I needed to hear.

• 27d

"wouldn't say it's offensive" and now you're changing your opinion.

• 27d

Lmao it's sarcasm

• It's not offensive at all, it is on the acceptable side of explicit.

I am curious why though? Like putting your face is so people can put a face to a name, so this is?

• Can I show my bulge with one of these trunk underwears?

firstworldneeds.com/.../...-Elephant-Underwear.jpg

• I don't have a problem with it. It's a little strange they wouldn't allow it as a profile pic because (and maybe I'm wrong about this) I think it would be allowed if it were an embedded pic in a question or myTake, etc.

• Im not offended, but I can see why they might not want the younger users seeing it. I just don't see why it's nessesary to use that kind of picture in the first place.

• 27d

Yet we can have men & women asking "How do I look" and have bulges **clearly** showing or women in just their underwear. Some of which show "under 18" or are commented/seen by younger users.

Thoughts?

• 27d

I guess that is a fair point, but they generally try to remove the questions that have nudity.

• 27d

Nudity I can understand. This isn't nudity, all of my parts are covered.

• Is it your profile pic as it is now - I have seen way worse on GaG - It is fine

• I mean, you should be able to put what you want as your profile picture, but... why that? :/

• It's a joke... also it dumb that GAG doesn't let you debate removals or defend yourself.

I love the pic. Waiting for more, LOL

When they ban all bikini, or shirtless guy pictures than it's fair across the board.

• 27d

Also if they find that Offensive... they shouldn't have any sexual topics on this site "AT ALL". It's being Hypocritical on their part.

Also what country rules are they going by/following? In NYC a women is legally allowed to be topless on the street/in public. A women can breast feed in the USA without getting arrested.

So all beaches in the world are explicit and fall under the NUDE banner. You are wearing the same thing as an bathing suit. I think only jealous girls and needle dick/trolls complain about a sexy picture of a confident girl, XOXO

• Hahahhaha, I noticed the pic earlier today xD

Yet I am allowed :p

• 27d

lol, I actually thought about your profile picture during all of this.

• 27d

It was chievette quality :o

• 27d

It was mine. lol, the amount of people that asked was ridic.

& That is an insult because they're attention whores. #ShotsFired

• I like the puppy pic- very cute- hardly 'explicit

• Lmao you are getting mad hate sammy. Embrace that shit. I jerk off to my haters are this point.

• Can i see that picture? 😘😉

• it's fine haha :P

• I think it's OK, who ever keeps reporting it must have jealously issues

• 27d

I agree, I think GAG monitors just delete stuff without thinking ( just because someone has a problem with it or the user) I doubt they really look at it and I KNOW they don't ever discuss it with the owner of the picture. Deleting anything without a reason is Ridiculous and lowers my opinion of the people that work for GAG and GAG itself. Very Sad.

• 27d

@NJ_Casanova hey at least is not as bad as Reddit.

But yea I think I've also heard in the past that some administrators here in this site actually do delete things out of the blue explicit or not in order to retain their titles as mods. Hell this was four years ago but I remember like it was yesterday, the question that I asked where I heard this from got removed less than an hour later

• Yes i don't see nothing offensive about it. I think someone is butt hurt or has
    lack of a life so that is why they report the image.

• 😂😂
    Admins on gag.

by the way I love that bubble butt.

• Your pics are more than fine ;) ;)

• I think your picture is fine. I looked around the thread and it doesn't sound like your old profile picture was offensive or explicit.

• Distasteful, it's like when a guy has his shirt up or something

• 27d

They don't flag or remove those on GaG. So, try again.

• 27d

Issue: Men who have shirtless pics don't get the message I received.

So, why can they do it to mine but not to men's? Or women who are in their underwear/bikinis, clearly showing more than I do?

• 27d

You're asking for opinions! I'm hardly on here anyway, I've only seen them a few times on instagram and shit.

• Your pic looks good to me

• I guess they don't like your ass😔... don't worry I like it😏

• People get triggered at the stupidest things

• nice butt XD

• I have to admit that it makes me think sexually.

• Your pic is fine ;)

• How is a picture of your face explicit?

• @Smmyskittles what r explicit parts in ur opinion?

• 27d

I would say nipples (areola included), vagina (lips included), and the asshole. For women.

• 25d

thats so scanty in my opinion, i mean seriously...
      what poor nipples, vagina and asshole has done that u r making them explicit?

• 23d

Okay.. Now say that again so it makes sense.

• GAG is intimidated by good booty, fact.

• This is not porn site, you might have a problem if ass is your best asset.

What Girls Said 8

• dude you're bending over in thongs on an OPINION site. im actually quite embarrassed for you.

• 27d

Yet, women do it it in bikinis and thong pictures all the time. Theirs is fine.

It doesn't show anything explicit and *how* is MY body offensive?
      That's my point. Anything else and I don't give a darn.

• 27d

its not offensive, just very suggestive. i personally dont give a fuck. if you've got it flaunt it but i see their pov

• It's kinda weird. I also think it's weird for other girls to put their bikini pics up on here (especially when some of those girls say they have boyfriends too). Guys putting up shirtless pics and their dicks bulging from their underwear are also not impressing anybody. There are other 'classier' ways of showing off how hot ones body is.

• It's not offensive, but I don't get why you'd put your ass as your profile picture.

• 27d

She works hard at the gym and likes/proud of it. How many guys have shirtless profile pics? or girls have pictures in bikinis... they are no different.

• 24d

@NJ_Casanova I think the same of men with shirtless pics or girls who show their cleavage instead of their face, Im saying they aren't allowed to do it, I just think it's stupid.

• 23d

Well it is kind of GAG's fault as most of the topics are sexual/relationship topics. Posting something sexual would be expected if you main hang around the sexual topics. Also putting your face can get some people in trouble since what they write can be linked to them IRL.

If a person is so turned off/offended by something so PG13... then why are they on such a sexual site? They shouldn't be if something so Innocent/trival is post worthy to them.

• Honestly, it's a bit explicit lol

• 27d

How? It covers everything.

• 27d

It is but it's a pic of your ass in a thong.. it's guna make guys think sexual things.

And this next thing I don't mean in a mean way cause I like you as a person, but it kind of looks like you're asking for attention. I don't think think you are cause I know you, but that's what it looks like.

• 27d

Never thought about it that way. I did send a message explaining it. XD Thank you for the clarification.

• It's your behind and you can do what you want with it

#LoveTheSkinYourIn

• I can understand why they would find it obscene.

• Personally I can see nothing wrong at all. :)

• Your ass was hanging out on your profile pic? That's something you send to lovers, since when has that ever been a thing lmao