How would you feel about a 3 strikes then you're out?

If you deactivate your account 3 three times then you can't come back or make a new account.

Most Helpful Girl

• What exactly are you referring to?

• 23d

They're people on here that deactivate their account then come back with a new account for a week or two then deactivate again then rejoin and piss off again 5 or more times.

• 18d

Thank you for the MHO.

• 18d

You're welcome

Most Helpful Guy

• Is this baseball?

• 23d

No but had to put it in a way the Americans would understand.

Joking aside I'm not sure why I said like that

What Girls Said 1

• That's ridiculous. If you deactivate you shouldn't be punished by being banned from coming back. People leave for many reasons then come back at a later date. It's no big deal.

Considering the asshole that are allowed to stay, those who leave shouldn't be prevented from coming back because most people probay leave because of the assholes and stalkers on here. They come back with a new account to get away from the stalkers an assholes from previous acoounts

What Guys Said 1

• Why? - I am on my 4th account - I gain no advantage by deactivating my account, I just wanted a new one.