OMG The Site!! Honestly... I don't like this new change. You?

I like the older look and had no clue this would happen. I was on this morning...

• The old site looked better
  • This look is better
25d Especially the text looks so odd.
25d I don't really... the layout is strange too. If the site had looked like this when I first signed up, I probabaly would not have signed up srsly. I think I may just... not post so often.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• they mixed pink with blue to make a light-ish kind of purple so that we can all be gender neutral now :p

... and yeah, the typeface bothers me too. it's doesn't read easy.

• 24d

Oh! didn't occur to me about the purple.

• 24d

haha. yeah, someone said it looked like yahoo too, lol.
      probably be here less often too. typeface strains my eyes more.
      thanks for MH!

• 24d

YW!!

What Guys Said 28

• I did not give a vote on this one.. because I just a bit ago seen the changes.. this could be good, or it may not be.. time will tell.. but they may be just trying something new to see how it may work out.. but like anything else in this world.. no body likes when someone changes something.. it is the same in a way as the Election in a way.. the people spoke who they wanted in but yet a lot do not like it.

It would have been the exact same way if Hillery had got in.. many people would not have liked that either.. I will wait and see over time weather I like the new look or not.. but chances are I will not even worry about it.. I can still give my opinions on questions and that part has not changed at all.. and that was the sole reason for signing up to this site.. either way the look does not really change how much I like this site

• I think it looks gay so I'm leaving. I'm afraid if I embrace it I'll turn into a homo!

• I like it, though I prefer the blue to the purple, and I don't like how my username is now in all caps on the top right.

• I REALLY think the change is bad, and they've done something different with how the Live Feed works and is organized. They took something that wasn't broke and tried to fix it and screwed it up.

• They're attempting to give it a modern clean look. Quite the failure. Admins try using Google's material design as a reference.

• The only thing I don't like... is the text on the top bar being in all caps. Such a minor detail, but I prefer title case.

P. S. OMG why does most of GaG bitch and complain after every change, small or large, that this site makes?

• 24d

This change is drastic! And... why do so many people get 'bitchy' about other people complaining about GAG? Like why would me or anyone else complaining bother you?

• 24d

Oh! Well, this page here and the other pages look different with the colors and text. i think they're trying to make this like a magazine especially on the Home page.

• 24d

Gotta stay modern, especially with technology when products get hot and cold so quickly!

• Dude, this new look is the shit

• I don't like the new changes either, it ugly and really annoying and more time consuming to find topics and questions. Pleas G@G, bring the old site back.

• You get used to it

• FUCK, I voted B, wanted to vote A

• The old site looked better.

• I can not look for questions efficiently

• It's different, but I kind of like it. The font looks a lot better than the time they changed it while back.

• I don't really think much of it

• looks a little annoying but looks good too at the same time

• not a big deal

• Looks the same only purple on my mobile.

• I liked the old logo and layout a lot better.

• Looks good to me

• It's all whatever, I'll get used to it.

• I think it's going take time to get use to it. It's hard for me to adapt to change.

• It's horrible.

• It makes no difference seriously.

• I love change!

• No i like it it looks modern.

• App is still the same 😂

• People get triggered by the stupidest things

• 25d

Then why did you get triggered enough yourself to comment LOL

• 25d

I'm not triggered though. I'm pretty lax person

• I like the new style.

• 25d

What looks... better?

• 25d

Colors and text.

What Girls Said 10

• You are most certainly not alone, I think it's absolutely gastly.

• No Lip on My Friend, Finally, Nothing but Good to say Today. xx

• I love it! Royal purple is way prettier than blue. I just saw it right now, it's a pleasure to see, adore it.
    66.media.tumblr.com/.../...22djU01qd5mq1o1_500.gif
    So P. R. E. T. T. Y

• I like the old layout, but I'll get used to this eventually.

• I like it. I love the color. :) It looks less cluttered.

• Nobody likes change.

• I dislike it.

• i'm not sure

• I don't really care. It still works the same lol

• It's honestly not bothering me at all.