How did you feel when you became master on G@G?

I'm probably a couple or just one day away from being one. How did you feel?
And those who haven't yet become one, how do you think you will feel about it?

21d It has happened.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I will feel ashamed a bit. When I realised that we level up by earning a specific amount of Xper, I checked out the thresholds of Guru and Master. I found them ridiculously high. I thought that only nerds have enough time to spend that much time on a website to reach there and they have no life. And then there is this day, I am a Guru. Honestly tho, I desperately wanted to be a Guru. It is so captivating and the fact that it is in my native language, I just wanted it ASAP. Took me 6 months, exact.

Now, I don't wanna lose it, but I have to because I like this website and if I'll use it, I'll be there someday. It will mean that I have wasted a lot of time here, but hey, it is just a matter of perception. Maybe my time was utilised and not wasted?

Xper lv 1-9 peasants will consider me a nerd tho, but...
    s2.quickmeme.com/.../...3b0f8f7dcdb9bed5fb3a43.jpg

What Girls Said 20

• Why do people make such a big deal out of these titles? You guys must be very pathetic

• 21d

If you have nothing nice to say then why say anything? And before we talk about being pathetic, why are you on G@G then?

• 21d

Don't mix starting and ending an sentence unless you're mentally challenged.

Anyway, if this will devolve in to a pissing contest, I'm not gonna bother.

Have a nice day, again. Shame we came off on the wrong foot.

• 21d

Yeah bye

• It won't happen in this lifetime. XD

• I don't even have a clue what you're on about.

• Proud. I worked Very Hard to get this Far Thus far.
    I am Busier Now than ever Before though. I thought I was Going to Take a Break but not Seeing it. More in Store.
    Congrats ahead of time, dude. You have Worked hard yourself. xx

• It was the most emotinal moment of my life ❤

• I was excited. Now, I just don't care anymore.

• I'll be satisfied to stay at guru when I eventually get there

• In the cases of several members simply by rapid firing as many thoughtless responses as they can.

• I apparently reached it the other day and hadn't even noticed until it got pointed out :P

• You're now a master! 🎊 Hell, idek how all this works. I'm practically a noob 😂

• 21d

Welcome to G@G. I can be your guide. For free. 8)

• 21d

Just me but that's just me lying. I would really call myself cool lots of time but that would be me being conceited. Hahahaha

• 21d

True dat, point taken. :D

• Have yet to, lol

• Like I probably could have achieved a lot more with my life if I hadn't have been on g@g that much

• Congrats, although I don't know if being a master on gag is really something to be proud of lol.
    I'll be happy if I ever make it to guru tho.

• Hasn't happened yet. Imagine I'll see the badge and go "neat" then carry on.

• I saw your question and I thought you became a master already, lol.
    As you can see, I'm not there yet. If I became one, I would be like, "wow, how did I even get here?" or I would be way too tired from gag, and quit.

• I don't really care. I am just on here to waste time

• 0|0
  • How do you get it?

• Like a loser.

• dont want one! 67% of those who are... are rude ppl!

What Guys Said 13

• I don't know, I have no idea at all. For me there is still lot of time before I become one.

However I am there for the points.

• "oh God I can't believe I wasted so much time here"

But in reality I'm glad because the cards were worth it

• 22d

Did you gradually spend them or did you spend them all in bulk?

• 22d

Ah, all right. I'm gonna start collecting again. Just bought a new 2.1 sound system. Want to buy something of the sort again but well you can't do that with 12 or so dollars.

• 22d

Well I'm still glad I essentially saved some money on some purchases it's quite useful :)

• It wa reminiscent of the day I sharted on a crowded bus and the lady sitting next to me coughed up her lunch!

• I will be disappointed... Because the guru badge is prettier :p

• I'm just a modest guru and probably 2 years away from becoming a master... but it will make me feel like one of the grandparents of GAG :D

• Haven't lol

• I cashed my xper points: I had just lost $20 when the 'price' of a gift certificate was hiked

• I prefer the look of the guru emblem.

• To be honest - I hated it.

• Took me 3 years to reach guru. I don't know if I ever will be one

• 22d

Been here longer than you... and im still not... then again... i don't come on here a lot.

• You will feel the power of the alpha gods! 🙌

• I never have, possibly never will. Don't really care either, grinding up numbers on a screen in a video game is annoying enough.

• man it feels the same and just ignore people like @TheDevilInside
    She is just being jealous!
    you're oding the great job here!