How did you feel when you became master on G@G?

I'm probably a couple or just one day away from being one. How did you feel?
And those who haven't yet become one, how do you think you will feel about it?

Updates:
21d It has happened.

1|0
21|14

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I will feel ashamed a bit. When I realised that we level up by earning a specific amount of Xper, I checked out the thresholds of Guru and Master. I found them ridiculously high. I thought that only nerds have enough time to spend that much time on a website to reach there and they have no life. And then there is this day, I am a Guru. Honestly tho, I desperately wanted to be a Guru. It is so captivating and the fact that it is in my native language, I just wanted it ASAP. Took me 6 months, exact.

Now, I don't wanna lose it, but I have to because I like this website and if I'll use it, I'll be there someday. It will mean that I have wasted a lot of time here, but hey, it is just a matter of perception. Maybe my time was utilised and not wasted?

Xper lv 1-9 peasants will consider me a nerd tho, but...
    s2.quickmeme.com/.../...3b0f8f7dcdb9bed5fb3a43.jpg

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• Why do people make such a big deal out of these titles? You guys must be very pathetic

2|2
    0|1
    • 21d

If you have nothing nice to say then why say anything? And before we talk about being pathetic, why are you on G@G then?

• Show All
    • 21d

Don't mix starting and ending an sentence unless you're mentally challenged.

Anyway, if this will devolve in to a pissing contest, I'm not gonna bother.

Have a nice day, again. Shame we came off on the wrong foot.

• 21d

Yeah bye

• It won't happen in this lifetime. XD

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't even have a clue what you're on about.

0|1
    0|0
  • Proud. I worked Very Hard to get this Far Thus far.
    I am Busier Now than ever Before though. I thought I was Going to Take a Break but not Seeing it. More in Store.
    Congrats ahead of time, dude. You have Worked hard yourself. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • It was the most emotinal moment of my life ❤

2|1
    0|0
  • I was excited. Now, I just don't care anymore.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll be satisfied to stay at guru when I eventually get there

0|1
    0|0
  • In the cases of several members simply by rapid firing as many thoughtless responses as they can.

0|1
    0|0
  • I apparently reached it the other day and hadn't even noticed until it got pointed out :P

0|0
    0|0
  • You're now a master! 🎊 Hell, idek how all this works. I'm practically a noob 😂

0|1
    0|0
    • 21d

Welcome to G@G. I can be your guide. For free. 8)

• Show All
    • 21d

Just me but that's just me lying. I would really call myself cool lots of time but that would be me being conceited. Hahahaha

• 21d

True dat, point taken. :D

• Have yet to, lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Like I probably could have achieved a lot more with my life if I hadn't have been on g@g that much

1|0
    0|0
  • Congrats, although I don't know if being a master on gag is really something to be proud of lol.
    I'll be happy if I ever make it to guru tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hasn't happened yet. Imagine I'll see the badge and go "neat" then carry on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I saw your question and I thought you became a master already, lol.
    As you can see, I'm not there yet. If I became one, I would be like, "wow, how did I even get here?" or I would be way too tired from gag, and quit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care. I am just on here to waste time

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • How do you get it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Like a loser.

1|0
    0|0
  • dont want one! 67% of those who are... are rude ppl!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I don't know, I have no idea at all. For me there is still lot of time before I become one.

However I am there for the points.

0|1
    0|0
  • "oh God I can't believe I wasted so much time here"

But in reality I'm glad because the cards were worth it

0|1
    0|0
    • 22d

Did you gradually spend them or did you spend them all in bulk?

• Show All
    • 22d

Ah, all right. I'm gonna start collecting again. Just bought a new 2.1 sound system. Want to buy something of the sort again but well you can't do that with 12 or so dollars.

• 22d

Well I'm still glad I essentially saved some money on some purchases it's quite useful :)

• It wa reminiscent of the day I sharted on a crowded bus and the lady sitting next to me coughed up her lunch!

0|0
    0|0
  • I will be disappointed... Because the guru badge is prettier :p

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm just a modest guru and probably 2 years away from becoming a master... but it will make me feel like one of the grandparents of GAG :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I cashed my xper points: I had just lost $20 when the 'price' of a gift certificate was hiked

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the look of the guru emblem.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest - I hated it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Took me 3 years to reach guru. I don't know if I ever will be one

0|1
    0|0
    • 22d

Been here longer than you... and im still not... then again... i don't come on here a lot.

• You will feel the power of the alpha gods! 🙌

1|1
    0|0
  • I never have, possibly never will. Don't really care either, grinding up numbers on a screen in a video game is annoying enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • man it feels the same and just ignore people like @TheDevilInside
    She is just being jealous!
    you're oding the great job here!

0|0
    0|0