Any alternatives of GirlsAskGuys. com?

22d By Alternatives i meant GaG like with less BS

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• reddit.
    It lacks the community aspect that GaG has. But... by proxy, also next to no BS and drama. People giving advice on reddit are actually in a position to do so, versus spouting off 'tips' about how to do certain things based on some hearsay, or often just having a bitchfit which they've done a really poor job of trying to make sound like 'advice'.

• "Relationship Talk." However, Just... Boring, a Bit with Less BS.
    I like Gag the Best from the Rest and now Being my own "Master Blaster," I Handle things in a More "More" Diplomatic Way every Day With... More of the BS that Seems to be Going and Flowing Stronger and Much Longer Here, dear. x

• Been there done that to all mentioned thus far and sadly GAG and their advertising barbs to users is head & shoulders better than the rest presently.

• I'm only aware of yahoo answers really.

• Reddit
    Yahoo Answers
    Quora
    None of them are really as community orientated though, G@G is sorta unique in that sense.

• 22d

Redit is full of autistic people pretending to be geniuses
      Yahoo answers is 100% bullshit
      Know nothing of Quora.

This is probably one of the worst times in history to be on the internet.

• 22d

all points apply here too

• 22d

@Gommers Actually while reddit does have a lot of assholes and stupid there are actually a lot of people on here who can really help ask your questions when it comes to trivia at least.

• Quora is best in my opinion
    Also it has many Indians there. So that one can feel at home there🙈

• No way, GaG is the best.

• I wish there weren't creeps on gag. We would all be a super happy comunity and we would all have fun and help each other and stuff but these creeps piss me off completely
    I am about to deactivate again but i know they will still find me. Idiots

• no idea :P

• Try yahoo answers or qoura!

• Not that I'm aware of

• Can you stop inviting me to all your questions

• I haven't come across any.

• Yahoo answers.

• 21d

Or quora, or reddit, or 4chan /adv/ section.

• Fluther

• Maybe quora.

• 0|0
  • Well, GaG will have much less bs once you delete your account :)

What Guys Said 12

• Yahoo answers, Ask. fm , Quora , there are also forums on the big free dating site that have a life of their own away from the dating

• You can try reddit I mean I like it and its actually good for different levels of advice there are some really knowledgeable people there. I couldn't find a couple of songs for such a long time and people on there finally helped me find it. I tried every other site for trying to find movies and people on there actually helped me find it.
    The good thing is that you can also ask however many questions you want.

• Reddit, Yahoo, Quora

• The only alternatives are Yahoo Answers and Reddit. I don't know what you meant by "less BS", but I assure you that both of those sites have WAAAAYYYYY more trolls, clickbait, and inappropriate content.

• it's the internet, one persons BS is another persons favorite thing.

• A friend of mine says Reddit. What he says is trustable, so I'll definitely check it out

• None that I know of, but there might be a subreddit of a similar theme

• NOPE. Reason I've been on this site for so long. You just have to learn to deal with it.

• kizlarsoruyor. com

Have fun G'

• Google+ is actually my favorite place to be, but you don't get nearly as much discussion on your posts as you do here.

• 21d

lol, that's dead af

• 21d

Well, I hear you on wanting something like GaG with a lot less BS, but it is kinda hard to find. Experience Project just relaunched itself again in reincarnated form as 'Similar Worlds.' But you don't wanna go there.

• Yahoo Answers
    Ask. fm
    Quora

I only know these.

• yahoo answers