Is the background for the relationships section (here on G@G) sexist against men?

In my opinion the man pushing the woman on the swings represents the idea that men are the ones who have a responsibility to put in more than 50% of the effort to ensure the happiness of women. I think this is thinly veiled misandry.
Is the background for the relationships section (here on G@G) sexist against men?They could have at least shown the picture sideways because the woman being at the front while the guy being in the background behind her is just pushing the idea that women are more important in the relationship.
In my opinion the picture should have featured both of them sitting on a double-seated swing, putting in equal amounts of effort to push the swings together.

And furthermore, both of them should have been smiling the same way because the woman smiling more - even laughing - than the man is just further driving home the idea that she deserves more.

And the picture is also racist because there are no minorities in it. One of them should have been black whilst there also should have also been an Asian at least in the background, just standing there. To further improve on equality, one of them should have been an Apache helicopter, since the minority of people who identify as one are rarely if ever presented in media and are never taken seriously which in of itself is transphobic.

People, this is the current year after all, what is it with this discrimination? I am cereal.

• Yes it is sexist
  • No there is nothing wrong with it
  • Other
26d *in and of itself

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow... You're wrong though. I think this is more about hair. It's obvious they're prejudice against people with shorter hair. They're trying to say people with shorter hair are here to serve people with longer hair. Shorter haired people must always be behind longer haired people, just as support and to carry us.
    Can't believe this kind of prejudice is still alive and well in 2016.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• There's no such thing as misandry. Misandry is a myth. There's only misogyny and sexism against women.
    I feel that this picture is really empowering in the sense that it shows a women getting served from a men. I'd say it's men in it's right place #feminazi
    😎😎

• ... I just can't. xD So picky, sir. So picky.

• Lmfaooooo
    Troll/10 dude. Amazing. You are dashuri ❤😂

• You're really reaching there dude...

• hahaha what.

• Am most surprised @ThisDudeHere this is so unlike you.

• People need to seriously stop reaching.

• No, what the heck?

What Guys Said 9

• Yeah, I'm sure you are on to something. We're probably just accepting the social norms because of our internalized oppression. I don't know how a double swing set pushing each other equally would work, or how one would fit all those things in one picture... But clearly this is a travesty.
    media.giphy.com/media/WoXq3IHLd9BsY/giphy.gif

• ROFL!

• I know you are joking but that will trigger some people

• Nice troll. The apache helicopter gave it away though. Up until that point it was a plausible argument, even though you were reaching.

• I'd be too lazy to put this much effort into a troll post

• 26d

Why do people consider it trolling when someone points out sexism? And this only took me 5 minutes.

• Yeah it's heteronormative and it's sexist by showing that men should do all the pushing in a relationship...

• Excellent troll :)

• I can't.

• Good god I almost thought you were serious