Why do so many guys on GaG ask people (especially girls) what they are wearing?

Why do you want to know? 👀 Im genuinely curious. Some of these people ask that same question every week. I don't understand, is it just some other form of wank material? 😂 Please enlighten me.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• Considering I've seen people with tight fetishes, reaction-of-girls-to-a-guy-grabbing-girl's-ass fetish, slave/domination fetishes, virgin/first love obsessions, hair fetishes, mixed race obsessions, and various other things, I can guarantee that talking about clothes is enough to get some people off. I feel like GAG has an unofficial rule 34.2 lol ("if the fetish exists, it's somewhere on GAG").

As you put it, it's basically wank material. Some questions I'm sure are simply harmless and created because people are bored, but others are not. If the person is repeatedly making the question, chances are they are using it to get off. If it is a one-time thing, the person may be just asking it for fun. If they put in the sub clauses and emphasize "tell me EVERYTHING you are wearing including underwear..." there is a higher chance of it being wank material.

I'm going to guess the thought process goes (albeit a bit exaggerated) something like this:
    -- I'm going to ask her about her boobs or ass! I need wank material and I'm porn is just so so troublesome to look up!
    -- Oh wait... if I ask her about that, she'll think I'm a creep. Too direct.
    -- Hmm... I got it! I'll just ask her about her clothes. Clothes are innocent. She'll never suspect a thing.
    -- Oh sweet, she responded that she is wearing a t-shirt and jeans. Yesss ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) *mentally undressing person*
    -- Hell yeah, she even mentioned underwear color.
    -- *mental images* *wank wank wank*

• media.giphy.com/media/BMTzHbtf96few/giphy.gif

A lot of people on this website have weird fetishes lol

• Lol, it does sound a bit like cheap thrills to me. I have asked that before of a close female friend or a girl that I was attracted to if I wanted to picture them as they were in the moment or if I wanted to understand their style, but generally it was about outer clothes rather than underwear. There's only so much surprise you can get from what underwear people are wearing, it's not like they're going to say "a bra made from the tears of elves".

• I get entertained by the fairly regular "Girls, what underwear are you wearing today?" questions. It's like the Askers of those questions feel the need to check in with the girl GAGers to see about their panties. I think it's funny. And a lot of girls report back what they're wearing!

• Yeah, you're right, they're hoping for the one answer they want to hear.
    Sometimes there can be a specific reason to ask such thing, for example if you want to take a sample of the outfit choices of many people.
    But often you do indeed have this "not again" feeling :-(

• Yes it is fap material but the funny thing is the ones who are answering sexy thongs or no underwear are guy catfishes.

• It mostly is because they want something to think about when they play.

"IF" I ask that question it's just to find out why she picked that outfit. Just curious stuff not things to play with.

• Yes , most creeps will message girls and ask what are they wearing.
    Them are the ones who come on here not to support people but to
    find a girl to bait her, so maybe she will get him off or maybe send
    him a picture. Yes they are looking for wank material.

• Ikr? I mean how many times are those "what color underwear are you wearing" questions have to be asked?

• I guess it turns them on.

• So.. uhh what are you wearing right now? lol

• Why would I ask them what they're wearing when, in my experience on here, I can just message them and within 30 minutes of chit-chatting see what they look like without wearing anything?

• So they can jack off.

• 💦💦💦💦💦

• Simple answer: people are perverted.

• Because perv

• hey wut u wearin bb
    mho if u tell me da colour of ur underwear

• I'm guessing it's a girls only feed question, since I don't see them?

• 26d

I've seen few with guy answers as well but I think it might be mostly towards girls. I get most asked personally though in inbox, often.

• 26d

😂 why am I not surprised. Especially in that dress which you pull off... rather well.

• 26d

LOOOL nope actually I got asked that question more when I had more covered up profile pictures 😂😂
      But thanks 😂😂

• Some people can judge girls/guys by the clothes they wear. If they wear a sexy outfit , they know that the girl/guy is in a romantic mood.

• 26d

Lol not always, I commented once on one of those questions when I was wearing PJs and no underwear (cause I don't wear underwear to sleep), and I got a flood of men in my inbox trying to hit on me when I was not interested in any of that...

• 26d

You knew , you were not horny , but men thought you were such a girl at that moment. It's only how men perceive things to be. It's not their fault , but they wish to follow their mentality.

• i never ask and i dont give a damn about what people is wearing. i hope its confortable

• I never ask that I just skip the small talk and tell you to take all of it off
    Idc if you're not wearing anything take it off

What Girls Said 11

• For scientific purposes 🤔 LOOL 😂

• Yes, it is wank material.

• It's a great way to visualize users and jerk off. :P

• Creeps and weirdos everywhere. It is Halloween for girls everyday on the internet. Helps keep the creepy ghouls away if you don't show your pic though...

• Tell them a hazmat suit because your home is crawling with roaches or something. It may or may not make them stop asking..

• So they can get some fashion inspiration

• So they can get turned on

• Why? That's an invitation to block them. Other suck invitations I received are "So what size c*ck you like?" "I caught my sis having a threesome, what should I do?" and the classic "What's your favorite position?"

Freaking psychos smh -_-

• 26d

LOOOOL I think I've lost count of how many times guys have messaged me about "caught my sis having a threesome what do I do/ my sister wants to have a threesome what do I do? How do I stop her?" 🙄🙄🙄
      I can't deal

• 26d

Yeah I know :( the phychos are the most sucky thing about this site, otherwise it's fab!

• Lmfaoo they're imagining us in it. Creepy fucks.

• Cuz FAP FAP FAPPITY FAP

• I've never received that question.