Can't block 👀?

I tried to block an anons question, but I couldn't? I didn't even see the block button. Did they take it away? Why? 😶

22d I tried to block an anonymous person who wrote a question.***

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont think you can block anons

Most Helpful Girl

• No, anon blocking was not taken away. You block anon members the same way as always. By clicking (or tapping on mobile) over the "Anonymous" name, you should see the pop-up box giving you the option to block them.

Of course, it only works if you've actually interacted with that anonymous user. If you haven't posted on their question, you won't see the option to block.

What Guys Said 1

• I find that anon block weird sometimes it works othertimes it doesn't so I don't know if it still there or not.

What Girls Said 4

• You can't block an anon. Just like someone you've blocked, if you ask on anon they can answer your question.

• They been stopped letting you block anon questions. When you post a question there's a clause that says any anons can answer and they can't be like blocked and stuff. All you can really do is ask a mod to take it down.

• 22d

Ahhhh... I see. I really wonder why they stopped doing that. Okay, thank you. 😊

• 22d

That's not true, please see my Opinion. Anon blocking is still allowed, that was never taken away.

• You can't block anonymous people

• That happened to me. I blocked an anon guy on a questions. It notified me that the person couldnt post on my questions anymore, but he still kept posting on the question I blocked him on. I tried to reply but couldn't , because I'd blocked him. I couldn't unblock him to respond. So it annoyed me that he could still be rude to me, but I couldn't defend myself because I wasn't able to reply