Should GaG let you name change?

I seriously wanna change my name to SnowMexican, like I'm Canadian and all.

Please GaG bring that function back

• bring that function back right NOW (triggered)
  • Fuck you OP
If GaG doesn't allow me to change my name then that is definitely racism towards snow Mexicans and will not be tolerated LOL.
Whoever said fuck you OP are kinda rude :/

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I think it'd be cool for users to be able to do that. I'd support it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah for those who are not satisfied with their name. I don't want to change my name. I love my name.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 21

• No, Sorry, @CisScum, NO ONE, no Matter what Color, Creed or Race.. Cannot Change their "Name Face."
    I have been Trying and Crying for Nearly 3 years to get them to Change it where we can "Delerte and Edit" like FB. And as You know, too, FB does Allow you to Change your Name every so often. xx

• Master Blaster
      The Therapist
      *My new names anyways. lolxx

• LOL just a little joke

• lol!!! Mine is "Scum Bucket" when Referring to people who don't do something Legal. lolxx

• They used to let you until they started the tagging system so I assume there's something technical to do with it.

• You'd think they'd at least take some sort of special requests or something. Or maybe a one time chance or some solution to whatever problem there was.

• They don't let people change their names to get away from harassers and stalkers. They're not going to let people do it just because they don't like their names anymore.

• I've heard a rumor that they used to let you change it ONE TIME ONLY for a legit reason but I never tried. I'd like to also. But you'd better make it a good one... they're not ever gonna just let people charge them repeatly, just like they're not gonna let us edit posts for obvious reasons.

• I think you should be able to name change, but only with a certain limit of times.

• I think they should! Even if you can only have one name change, that'd still be useful.

• Heck yes!
    I want to make it SchrodingersCat

• Yeah 😭 That would be cool. They use to ages ages back but not anymore

• I think it would be a good idea but at the same time a bad one. The reason why I think it would be a bad idea because then you wouldn't know who is who if everyone changes their name unless they have a picture up.

• Yes!

• Yes! I wanna be littlelucifer!!!

• I want to be winter bunny Hahaha. I'd like a different name.

• Yeah they should bring it back

• lmfao I am tots indifferent about it :p

• I hate my username so I would love to change mine instead of having to deactivate.

• Yeah i wanna change it to StopFuckinMessagingMeCreeps

• I thought you could one time?

• I want to change my name too haha

• Like if I want a name change I have to make a new account and making a new account sucks dick LOL.

• Ohh no you're right- it is mostely women.. or shall I say men posing as "women" haha

• Yup, actually it's easier to find catfish on this site than real people, it's really horrible haha.

• Yes they should I really wannna Change my name too!

• would be nice

• SnowMexican
    😂😂😂

Yes, gag should let people change their name.

• LOL its such a good name and I'd honestly make a new account for that name. Cmon GaG help a snow mexican out.

• Just make a lot of MyTakes and post cool memes and you'll get there in no time. Good luck LOL

• I don't like writing myTakes though
      😂😂

• YES
    They should

What Guys Said 17

• I wanna be Cheesus :(

• That will require a complete revamping of the system. + it will make it impossible to find trolls. What's the use of reporting @fagtroll69 if he's gonna quickly change to @fagtroll420 ?

• Trolls aren't that active though, it should be a one time only or a decent amount of xper.

• Ya apparently it was but they removed it for some reason

• Didn't know that.

• I already have a hard enough time keeping up with people on here. I don't need people changing their names every 30 minutes ☚ī¸

• I would change it to "ProbablyHatesYou".

• I believe you could do it once before I joined about two years ago.

• I think they should offer it for XP (not too cheap)

• Lol sounds like a plan

• Yes!! But be able to change your name all the time on your own.

• I think it should cost xper so no none can just change all the time.

• Yeah, I've been wishing for this for like... forever. Lol.

• I believe you get one name change. But they may have changed that rule. That was like 3 years ago

• Of course most definitely sure why not, they should, that'd be great

• I'm pretty sure it's the ultimate sign of cultural appropriation to try and rip off another countries f*cking name :/
    Damn that super white privilege!

• It sounds like a great idea but im not sure if its a good idea when it comes to trolls

• I love my name but they should consider it.

• yes it should

• That would be really really cool! GAG admin working people... look at this question o-O

• People don't really change, they just sort of, adapt

• People on here, don't know what they're talking about, they're ignorant. I wouldn't listen to them. They're just on here to get amazon cards, so, they troll