She blocked me because she set the photo of her hips as her profile image 😂 ?

A girl has set the photo of her hips as her profile image and when I told her that it is both inappropriate and nonsense, she blocked me 😂

What are your thoughts about this?

What Girls Said 10

• Since this is not an adult site. It is inappropriate and you have the right to let her know though you can report. She obviously was offended and knew is was wrong but doesn't care hense the blocking. Quite childish I might add.

• Silence is Golden from now on Here, dear.
    I have seen Boobs and Butt that was "Inappropriate" and I will at Least Go in the Pinkie Mode if I Feel the Mood to Say Something. xx

• She gets offended easily..

• I would really not care. Lol.

• If a "girl" has her profile picture focused on boobs, hips, etc.. It's not a girl.

• She was offended by whatever you said. Sillier things have happened, though.

• she sounds offended

• Her right.

• She got offended for sure.

• You were right, it's inappropiate and nonsense. But she'sright too, it's her profile and her picture, she can do whatever she wants, blocking you too.

What Guys Said 8

• When any girl just puts pictures of their tits, ass or anything sexual then it's really clear they're a possible catfish or really just wanting some sort of attention. I guess a normal face picture isn't enough.

• She wants attention. You told her it's bad, and she didn't like it.

• I don't worry about the people I don't get om with more the people I get on with - If someone blocks me I just forget about them

• I really don't care, in fact I care so little I'm bothered I had to see it on my feed..

• You exercised your right to offer some unsolicited advice and she exercised her right to block you.

• I've been blocked for less

• 26d

Why did you get blocked?

• 26d

Insulting, telling the truth, insensitivity. Mostly, it's just I hurt her feelings. They won't admit that, they'll say "you pissed me off". In reality, I hurt their feelings. I don't hold it against them because I'm stupid sometimes.

• Anything can be shown in profile picture if it is as per GAG policy.

• nobody cares!!!