G@G is an awesome site, but these "questions suggestion" messages from G@g-system should stop?

Since some time ago, i started receiving question suggestions from G@G-system which need answers, and it is cluttering up my notifications. The message reads: " The greatest thing about GirlsAskGuys is its community! These questions need your opinion!:"

Replying to the messages doesn't do anything, and there does not seem to be a way to turn it off.

• I agree, it is annoying and/or pointless
  • I don't mind it too much/don't care either way
  • No, it is a good way to keep people involved, but there should be an option to disable it
    Vote C
  • No, it is a good way to keep people involved. Do not add a disable option.
    Vote D
  • Other/anwers
    Vote E
  • what are you talking about?
    Vote F

Most Helpful Girl

• I have in my own Settings, ONLY things that Pertain To... Me and my own Followers/Followings.
    If I was to Opt for All of this Here, dear, I would never Sleep one Peep every day. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I better not say much but I have heard about them but don't seem to be getting them.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• You do know you can turn those off eh?

• how can you turn those off? There doesn't seem to be an option in settings

What Guys Said 3

• Better than them deleting your questions with no good reason..

• change your settings then

• No its cool.