Do you have your profile private or public and why?

I just want to hear the different answers just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• Public. I have nothing to hide and I also don't get creepy messages from people.

• 24d

I get them all the time.. lmao!

• 24d

I really should but I just kinda feel like with it being public anyone can go on your page and see what you're about without asking so many questions.

• 24d

Makes sense

Most Helpful Girl

• Private, specifically to filter out the pervs. How do I find a perv you might wonder... someone who sends a follow request and when you look at their following/followers, they have 99% females and 1% males. Their questions and opinions are only or mostly sexual based. Finally you haven't seen them before (not on any of your questions), which indicates they just follow every and any female on gag.

What Guys Said 26

• Public, I put a lot of work into my profile you know? It's got quite a lot of stuff on there so I want people to see it

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

• Public. I want to be available for PMs and for people who find my stuff interesting to be able to see what else I've written. I'm not looking for anything but helping people and developing friendships with truly interesting people.

I actually have received a creepy message from a dude who wanted to suck my toes. Whatever. It's easy enough to ignore.

• Public. I don't really give a fuck. Probably the only reason anyone ever looks at my most recent posts is as a means to find some weakness that they can exploit; but I have none, so I don't care.

• I have mine private if anyone wants to follow they got to a send request about 99 % time i accept the request.. I have it set so only people who follow can message me i do it cause there is scammers, spammers that pop up on these sites also some people will message you with weird questions that can be hurtful plus i have zero tolerance for bullies on websites i always manage to fall victim to people who can be a bully or be harass others. But i accept people regardless who they are as long as they are nice.

• Public and it's always been open on public.

• Here at GAG? It's set to Private, won't really matter anyway.

• Mines is private to prevent pervy females from sending me nudes :p

• Public. I'm an open person in most things overall, and I want to participate in the online community.

• Public, cause I have no reason to have it private. If I get a weird message I'll just delete it.

• public. I don't have any reason to make it private. nothing to hide and you can still find my stuff anyway...

• public, I believe strongly you should be able to be on a site and not be pestered and secondly you have the courage of your own opinions and for others to be able to voice back

• I have no idea

• Public cuz idc lol

• Private, no idea why.

• I got it back on private as i got fed up with the shit

• Public. Because I don't have anything to hide.

• private

• Public, 'cause idgaf.

• Private. But I switched it.

• Public, it's a site for advice and making friends

• Public.. no reason to set it private.

• Ever since i joined GAG , my profile is always public because I want members to read what I write.

• Public. I don't get any dick pics or creepy messages. so No reason to make it private.

• Mine is public; but no real pic.

• Public. I keep waiting for girls to PM me their nips.

• I have mine public I think haha. I don't mind others seeing my profile.

What Girls Said 21

• Private Setting, @RicanEyes. I have 601 Followers but Keep a Low Profile, and Examine Each as they Ask for Acceptance. xx

• 24d

Good one

• 24d

lol Thanks for the Like, cousin, and i have learned when burned, to Set Private for those with "Parts."xx

• It's private. I mean, I accept most people, but I have had to ignore some requests because they just seemed too creepy unfortunately.

• Private. Because people are dicks. And I wish that it protected my entire profile, including my pictures since people like to steal them and post questions and make accounts with them.

• Private because creeps 😂

• private because assholes and creeps

• Public.
    Being faceless means I get no creepy messages anymore and I love it.

• Private. I don't know really know. It just makes me feel more secure in a way

• Public, I ain't got nothing to hide.

• Private mainly because of the perverts & creeps.

• public :P

• private... because i don't like being an open book :p

• It's public because I don't care enough to make it private right now

• Apparently, mine's private. I don't remember the reason, though

• Mines private after some weirdo started stalking me and using my posts and questions against me.

• Public, because gag is entertaining

• Private but anyone can message me. I don't know I just like it like that.

• Public. I only get a few creepy messages and I just ignore them anyway so I don't see why not

• Public. There's no skeletons in my wardrobe/cupboards.

• It's public. I don't have a reason to have a private profile. I can choose with whom I want to talk with and who I don't.

• Public, nothing to hide, haha

• Private because when it's public I get creepy messages daily.