How to block messages from GaG?

How to ban messages from GaG? You know that "happy forever alone" feeling that somebody sent you a message, later finding out it is some bullsh*t from GaG. First featured questions (I am not interested in any questions except topics I am following), then MyTakes (I am not interested in any MyTake at all) and now they send me messages with some recommended questions (yet, no question was interesting). Please how to block this stuff?

16d How can they be so annoying? It all started as very practical question/answer page, now they want to make it social media page, and MyTake sharing page, chasing views for featured questions and polls, so bad, I am not interested in anything of what they offer. I just want to ask questions and get replies, or reply questions that I like.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think you can stop it. I've tried adjusting my settings to stop getting them but I still do. Pretty sure it's because I don't post enough because every time I go 24 hours without answering a question they send me that bullshit and say something like "where have you been? These questions need your answers." You just have to do stuff every day for them to stop bugging you about being inactive it seems.

• I don't receive those, so I'm sure it has to do with the settings you have checked. Under your settings option, there is one called "You want to receive content and news from GirlsAskGuys." It is the last setting. I don't have that checked, so maybe that's your problem.

• I've been trying to figure that out too. They're annoying asf.

• 16d

yeah, I think that after each update GaG is twice that annoying as before update

What Guys Said 3