Do you go on G@G in public?

I'm always worried that I'm going to click on a question and something screwed up is going to pop up (explicit image, explicit question, etc.) I'm paranoid with it so I scarcely use it when other people could look at my screen behind me lol

So what about you?
Would you use GAG on your phone/laptop/whatever in a public place with people around?

What Girls Said 23

• Depending on who asked the question lol. Some of y'all be tripping lmfao... like BAD! 76% of the time it's a safe bet... all though there was that one time this old lady saw hella ding dongs and vaggy patties across my screen. THANKS A LOT TROLLS... thanksssss a lot---__---

• Yeah, on my phone. I do try to hide the screen though :P

• Safe at Home on no Phone but on my Own... Laptop, Home Alone. xx

• Lol that's funny bc that was exactly what i was thinking today when i was bored in the subway and i eas about to go on gag but was scared of some weird question popping up like "I see something sticky coming out of my..." -Sorry, but I've seen plenty of those questions before lmao

• Yes sir

• Lol ya I do but I always make sure to be careful if someone is behind me

• Your question is interesting.

Sometimes there are some pictures that I wouldn't like others to see, but overall this website is OK. Just relax☺

• yeah

• LOL this has happened to me, so I'm much more careful since then.

• 23d

Like you were looking at GAG in public and someone saw an explicit picture that you stumbled upon? lol

• 23d

not a picture, but some inappropriate question or take title like one of the typical sexual behavior topics.

"What's the best way to lick pussy"? Etc.

• Rarely
    I remember checking GaG on the train once

• Only on my home PC.

• i've done it a few times

• I only go on the most inappropriate questions in public.

• 23d

Rebel life 😂

• 23d

I like to get the public's opinion on whether pink anon should bleach her anus or not

• 23d

Psssh I'm sure asking as many people as possible helps give the best answers from different perspectives. Pink anon is probably glad to have you answer her life-changing question 😂

• yes a lot

• Yes, almost always. And I always use gag on my phone.

• Yeah I do all the time, anytime I want when I'm bored

• Yeah, I just make sure nobody is over my shoulder and keep the lighting down.

• Yes, on my phone. I hide, tho. 😅😂😅

• Yes I do all the time

• Same lol. I don't use it around people, no one knows I'm on here :o

• Yes sometimes when I'm in class... always on my phone though.

• Yes who cares why not?

• I have no issue doing that. I have done it before.

What Guys Said 22

• I don't. Not because I'm scared or something, but because when I'm in public, I don't have time to spend on G@G or anything like that. I just concentrate on my work or the people I'm with.

I use G@G only at my home because that's the only time when I'm free. I don't even care if any stranger sees what I'm browsing, but I feel awkward in browsing G@G in front of my parents. My parents stroll around in my room a lot and sometimes glance at the screen. The title 'GirlsAskGuys' is kinda misleading. I believe they think I'm using some kind of online dating site and there are a lot of words like 'sex' here.

The only thing to worry about is that my father and I use the same PC. Hope he doesn't check the history. He'll kick me out of the house after reading my posts 😂

• Only on the phone. And even then only when I'm sure no one's looking or could be looking at the screen. Like, if an old lady sits next to me on the bus, I'm pretty safe since she will have no idea what the site is. Anyone younger might be interested in finding out.

• No. I only use GAG on my computer at work and home.

• I do, I've been on here for so long that I've got used to it and I don't post secret things on here.
    So yeah I don't worry. Not that I would visit the site with all my friends around me but if someone asks me what it is I just say it's a questions and answers website around relationships and I know quite a lot of people on here.

• Yes on my phone but I hide my screen. Who knows, maybe someone around me is also GirlsaskGuys member. That would be awkward.

• In public I use my phone so I'm not as worried about people seeing.

• Nah, I only use it when I'm at home or in my office. It's not that I'm embarrassed, it's more like I have better stuff to do when I'm out in public.

• Most of the time i'm browsing GaG, it's on the train so yeah. Like right now :P

• Right now I'm in the bus, heading from work to home. I don't give a single f**k what other people see on my phone or what are they thinking about that. If they don't like what they see, so stop staring then.

• I use GaG when I'm at home only never out in public cause you just
    never know what topic will pop up.

• I don't really care lol, I use it in public and in private.

• I'm on GaG ALL THE TIME in public, with no shame! ;-)

• I'm usually only on gag on my computer at home, so not really

• yeah but I make sure people don't see it lol

• Yes I have been known too.

• Yes.

• yahhh

• Occasionally

• I'm grown. I can look at what I want on my phone.

• No, I don't want people to know I have an account on this website.

• Sometimes, but on my phone

• I do it every so now and then, because I really don't give a shit what others think or feel.