I feel frustrated with some Gag users?

I posted a question and I hoped to get some plausible answers or I hope at least the person is honest enough with their answer!
So this two users gave really immature answers, like it was a joke.
I wonder why GaG let this kind of things pass and is so restricted with little things.

What Guys Said 13

• Some people are only here to get their points, s they give very short wise-ass 'answers'. Actually, the admins have tried to cut down on this over time..

• Sorry for the asshole remarks some people have, SOME people on this site have a stick up their ass or have some kind of mental disorder.

• Just block them and they won't be able to respond again.

• Best thing you can do is just block them! And wait for valid opinions to come through, you know what you want to hear sometimes and its just waiting for that person to step up and tell you. People are immature unfortunately :(

• If it's cuz of your "staring question" I mean c'mon lady! You are 31 and date a guy and asking what him staring means. he's into like duh what else do you need? he's on a fricken date with you for Christsake!! Bottom line you ask a dumb question you will get immature responses. And yes there is a thing as a stupid question. How stupid would a person sound if they asked a cop if they have a gun? Exactly

• Some of us have Downs Syndrome, and I apologize if this has inconvenienced you.

• Well, how does GAG know if the guys is a troll or if he's actually mentally retarded? Retards should be able to use GAG just like the rest of us.

• It's the internet, don't take it seriously.

• I gave up long ago on trying to be useful on here. People on here tend to ask questions looking for a specific answer. So I just gave up and now try to bring a smile to people's faces with my answers.

• Well, if a person asks a question, they need to expect answers they don't agree with. Don't ask a question if you aren't open to seeing all the answers. That's part of interacting with other people. It can suck... but everyone has a right to voice their opinion.

• 19d

I'm fine with answers that I may disagree. What I'm not fine with is IMMATURE answers. The sole purpose of these answers is to joke about the question

• 19d

ok, i understand.

• What was the question in question?

• 21d

Look at her other question about a what the guy that's she is on a date what hus stares mean? I mean obviously he hates he right? 😂

• I give immature answers on purpose because people ask some retarded questions

• Gag is an A and Q but yes its not intellectual one. Quora really do give a lot more answers with depth. You could try that one

What Girls Said 5

• Welcome to Gag Town, Level4... And there is More.
    "Immature Answers," Users and Abusers, Sore Sports, Catty and Bratty, Plus Redrick that is just Plain Ridiculous.
    Get used to it and Either Go in the Pink when you Think, And/Or Ignore, or even Block and Sock Helps to Remain with a Good Name. xx

• tbh I wouldn't take advice on here to heart or would consider it helpful.. especially questions about how the world works in terms of social acceptance, appearance and behaviour since most people haven't really seen the sun or interacted with anyone for awhile 😂 After being here for a year just come to realise that this is an online community for the social outcasts, loners and weirdos who want to hang out with others like them. Thats just my opinion 😊

• Really, you kind of have to sort the wheat from the chaff. You get a few people that wil reply with decent enough answers to validate your thoughts or maybe question something you've been thinking. At one time, out of desperation i asked a question that was very important to me here. I got mostly hate, or telling me what i was asking wasn't possible. I ignored 95% of what i was told, but i had one or two small suggestions that made a big difference,.

• Unless what those two wrote infringed on stuff in that code of conduct GaG has, they can write whatever they want.

You can't stop people from writing dumb things; it's the internet. Just ignore it if it really bothers you.

• A lot of the men on here are really angry and bitter. Then you get the trolls too. I've had it a lot myself.

I think the only way around it is to post at the right time (don't know when it is sorry) when there are lots of people online, so you'll get enough replies that some will be helpful and you can ignore the idiots.