Anyone else thinking that the quality of questions and replies are getting worse on gag?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I stopped going on here so much because I wasn't getting answers. I got better answers by taking a risk in the real world.

What Girls Said 22

• Yup. This has become a 'help forum' consisting of weak trolls and bitter guys complaining about how poorly all women treat them. Proving their point of how shallow/manipulative women have become by using scenarios like asking 'what a really hot woman would most likely do when an overweight, sloppy-looking guy approached her on the street and asked her out'.

It's truly cruel for women to think that they deserve to have something most would refer to as 'standards'.
    global3.memecdn.com/...in-a-nutshell_gp_176355.jpg

• I am new but I noticed. Some people will even put "I am not sure, as I can't think right now". Okay, if you can't think. Than don't answer. Some people are ridiculous with answers.

I am a busy woman and I still answer questions to as best as I can and if I can't than I don't answer at all.

And some of these questions as well.

All about race, gender, and the elections. It's getting tiring.

• I am sick of all these people whining about the election.

• There's more trolling and hate. like those sleazy bottom feeder sites. I used to come in here to get away from that. Now I'm seeing more of it. I could do without all of the guys with butthurt attitudes blaming women for their problems. And miss me with all that election arguing too. Finally, stop with the unnecessary gross questions.

• Definitely! Because quite frankly... id love to slap the next MF that posts a "how do I look/rate me" with a snapchat filter. Humanity is just lost lol. And why are 13 and 14 year olds asking how to have sex. Just sad...

• A lot of the good people who used to be active no longer are and it's kind of unfortunate because they were the ones to encourage me to be more active on here.

• the questions were never that great
    but in the past there were always more discussions going on in comments which made this place a lot more interesting
    the set up has changed now where that's pretty non-existent

• The active ones are on passive mode, and the newbies are flooding this site with bad questions and opinions.

• I was just talking about this to another user actually.
    few people seem to answer questions properly now, and more and more people are just trolling. It's annoying as hell.

• Yes, very much. Also there are so many perverted questions now.

• it has tbh
    compared to 2013

• I am finding Now Somehow that "Rude and Crude" Quality of Questions and Replies are getting Less. xx

• Yes.

• Defo. Besides for me everybody gives stupid ass replies like 'your dad' or 'your mom'

Nomsayin?

• Not quite sure what you're talking about but can you guys go to my profile and answer my questions "Are you a boy or a girl?" and "Labia - How long is too long?"
    thanks.

• 21d

Joker.
      You're funny

• 21d

Hahaha sorry but this question was asking for it. I guess the answer is Yes.

• 21d

Lol glad you understand I wasn't serious. 3 people didn't. Or 3 people's labia - too long.

• compared to when?

• Nerp

• New people join every day, so it's not a surprise.

• The people who make it all are good, they try hard. The people the site attracts gets worse all the time. And why won't they ban the fuckin tights guy or the body hair guy!!! Those kinds of members just make it so so much worse.

• They were never good to begin with...

• Well, GaG rewards inanity so I'd assume the majority of GaG posters are going for quantity, not quality.

• We're they ever good? Probably not...

What Guys Said 11

• in 2013, I think, or right around there, they dropped the minimum age fro 16to 13.
    Of course, now we're inundated with people who don't think they need advice about anything, US spoiled 13-15 year olds.

Naturally, the quality has declined, even if maybe? quantity has gone up.. but that increase is all 'rate me' and 'why does he stare at me' and the like.

• Yeah, it's because of me and my replies. media.tenor.co/.../raw

• The questions and answers have always been bad. It's just how seriously people take them

• Not mine. Mine are of a consistently high quality.

• yeah!!!

• Depends on what you ask

If you ask

"What's your favorite color?"
    As opposed to "my husband left me, how do I move on?"

People are likely to spend more time answering the latter

Also Internet trolling is crazy nowadays

• Yea, it's actually getting to the point where I can barely take anything on this site seriously anymore. Hence, my opinions becoming more jest, if you hadn't noticed.

• It's always been bad.

• Yes indeed , they can't solve their own problem so they start to bashing random strangers on internet with their questions/takes , to make themselves feel better

• Well the quality of womens questions and takes has certainly gone downhill but then they were never that high to begin with.