What was your record or likes and dislikes of your opinion?

21d of likes*
21d Come on , guys anyoine has had '50' dislikes?

What Girls Said 3

• I have no idea, I don't check them tbh

I think I did check the highest one because it had shown on my profile, and I don't remember if it was 12 or 6. It was a "Do you know me" q/game

• The largest number of likes I've gotten on an opinion was 22 in total, 19 were guys and 3 were girls. i think the highest number of dislikes I've gotten was 6 in total, 4 were from girls and 2 were from guys lol

• I don't pay attention to such stuff.

What Guys Said 5

• I think I've got a 60 ish upvotes on a selfie post.
    Dislike tho , don't really remember , the only real negativity I get from this site is when I go out of my way to debate people and then they lose , and then they start calling names , then they block me , then I win lol.

• Well I never got more than 2-3 likes per opinion. And got only one dislike as I can remember for all time I've been here. I've just been here for just a month now. And my opinions has been selected as MHOs a few times.

What I believe always is, you have to seek for quality, not quantity.

I value a good reply from asker saying that my opinion was helpful to her/him than a numerous number of likes. Likes doesn't matter, replies (and MHOs in G@G) matter.

• My highest number of likes was from a dating game. I'm constantly reminded of it because it always pops up on my homepage.

I'm not sure about dislikes since that's never shown. Lmao.

• I don't keep track.
    I'd assume that it's higher that I have higher dislikes than the average person

• I don't keep track of that shit.