How often and why do you go anonymous on this site?

0|0
12|16

What Guys Said 16

• Once in the 8 years I have been here. If you're afraid to even reveal a (generally unidentifiable) user name, you will be scared of your own shadow. I mean, how many questions are that personal on here?

0|0
    0|0
  • For opinions it's less than 10%
    For questions it's closer to 30%
    For mytakes it's 0%

As for why, its usually to avoid drama or judgment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't, so never; ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. No point to be anonymous on anonymous site. I don't care if someone doesn't like what I'm saying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like never, there's no point, it's not like I'm going to get harassed by creepy people or harassed in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me there is no benefit to being anonymous.

Perhaps giving the asker more information about who's answering their question will better help them understand the opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time. I'm anon right now 🤓

0|0
    0|0
  • Never given a single anonymous answer here.

0|0
    0|0
  • For the heck of it. But I am being mean, so I don't really care. I am working on hurting people with the truth.

0|0
    0|0
  • rarely... maybe 1-2x a month?

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, why would I need to?

0|0
    0|0
  • never...

0|0
    0|0
  • never really dont see the point

0|0
    0|0
  • I never go anonymous on this site.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever I feel like it, just like right now. Or if I felt like trolling, well, cuze, you know, Anonymous Trolls, that's why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite often. Mostly to avoid bad people or when posting a potentially unpopular opinion.. or responding to an anonymous poster.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I go anon for any sexual questions - firstly because I chat regularly to a couple of people I might not want to know that much about me and second because mention anything sexual and the pervy messages start flooding my inbox

1|0
    0|0
  • Often tbh, because every time perverts start sending me messages. Even when the question I ask isn't sexual.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not often or frequently at all

0|1
    0|1
  • I haven't gone anonymous in forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when reverse trolling an obvious anonymous troll. And even then, mostly never.

0|0
    0|0
  • very rare
    I go anon when it's too personal but wanna give answer to help out

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost never because I don't mind people knowing the things I share.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely if ever go anon. I don't have a need to.

0|0
    0|0
  • never

0|0
    0|0
  • never there's no need

0|0
    0|0
  • ALL the time. I never post, comment, or reply if there's no anonymous choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time. I basically don't answer questions if you can't do it anonymously. I don't want my username out there because then I receive messages from pertvers. I also don't want questions or opinions linked to my username, even if they're not personal/sensitive info. I just feel more comfortable with being anonymous here.

2|1
    0|0