Who else are sick of these perverts on gag who treat you disrespectfully when you try to give an opinion?

Get these type of problems all the time on gag and honestly I'd like to be able to give my opinion without being treated like a piece of sexual meat who else agrees with me? Who else are sick of these perverts on gag who treat you disrespectfully when you try to give an opinion?

• Yes, it's ridiculous how men sexualise women on this site
  • No, all female gagers are whores
20d Mistake on the poll: I meant to say SOME men. Most men on this site are not like that at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have preferred it if your first option said SOME men. But I agree with you that the message exchange you posted was creepy and pretty pathetic. "Could you talk with me about pantyhose?", lol! That makes me cringe. I think I just sicked in my mouth a little bit.

• 20d

sorry yes a lot of men on this site are not like that at all will update question. honest mistake, sorry.

• 20d

No problem, I understood what you meant and nobody could blame you even if you DID get put off men when some are that weird and creepy. It's like looking out of your window and seeing someone masturbating in your garden, eww

Most Helpful Girl

• when they respond saying something really stupid or offensive,
    it's not that i ignore it, (i might even answer to see how much further they go),
    but i will let their last remark stand for itself. most people can see for themselves the kind of person they are. especially if they are using their Gag id.

feel pity and sadness . how helpless they are resorting to bullying and berating.
    hopefully one day they will feel horrible about what they've done,
    and think about why they had a desire to hurt rather than help or contribute...

culture religion politics gender issues or personal experiences, should have nothing to do about being or becoming a better person.

What Guys Said 20

• It's not like this doesn't happen everywhere else... right? A shame girls can't post an attractive photo without this happening, though.

I'd report whomever is doing this, all the same. just so they are on record. Hopefully admin can get them to back off you a little.

• You're new here. There are these guys, tights guy, hairy guy, foot fetish guy, you name it there is a weird guy who sexualizes it on here. The problem is nothing can be done and they don't take anyone's advice and keep asking over them over.

• You should block them and don't give a fuck
    They are usually fake users

• Okay , some men do talk to girls sexually specially on GAG. They should try not to harass girls. In real life I will never dare to ask a girl her bra size. But here on gag , on certain topics , I have asked that question and got very favorable reply. I remember a particular GAG member , a red anon by identity hthtgg age 21 who was very much interested in pantyhose and tights. Are you referring to this person?

• 20d

Okay , this is a different guy who is (18-24). He really acted rudely with you. I have seen your messages there.

• 19d

yeah I'm trying to work out who is as well, I've got my idea... thanks for your help 😊

• Just keep photo evidence and report them to admin 👍

• Most of them people who do that are baiting females to talk inappropriate
    it's contribute it to bad upbringing and no parental guidance.

• They feel safe that way, why dont you ignore them wtf
    They like this kind of attention..

• 19d

yeah you're probably right next time I'll just block and ignore 😕

• lol I've had far worse from female users on this site.

• You really shouldn't feed the trolls, just ignore them.

• Welcom to the internet of 2016 Emily.

• He's probably trolling you, ignore him.

• wtf hahahaha just ignore him

• Yeah, they are very creepy and weird.

• haha that is nothing

• Options are so narrow.
    It seems you leave no choice but to feel yourself sexualised.
    Have fun

• @CloudEmily stop being a prude

• big woop, i like pantyhose

• And to make matters worse, he's 18-24, and is still hitting on a 16 year old. It's gross

• feminist propaganda
    #trump
    #pence
    #mra
    #mgtow
    #bannon

• 20d

by the way I'm not even feminist. I've just been abused in the past and these type of comments hurt me.

• 20d

im sorry

• Hahhahahahahhahahhahaha the results hahaha oh man!

What Girls Said 15

• If there's a question asking about tights, tiny people, yoga pants, shoes, belts, farts, poo, pee, or women's bodies and clothing in general it's sexual.

GaG refuses to do anything about it so the best thing to do is just not answer so they can't get any fap material.

• It's hard to take this question seriously with the Vote B option.

However, with my experiences, I find that when you post a real picture of yourself, and if you look attractive, you WILL get that type of attention. This happened to me at another site and I was sick to death of the dick pics, sex conversations, and the pressure of befriending these men. I took the picture down and just put up a picture of a doll. I would say it cut down on that type of attention at about 90%. Other women have done the same thing and reported that it helped them as well.

Considering this is a site about two genders trying to get to know each other, it's not a shock at all that this behavior would occur.

• Being a "Level2," you will Get and Meet all Kinds on this Site. Gag Guys will be Wise Guys.
    However, if you are Higher up in your Stats, usually the Newbies on Here, dear, are the Ones, hun, who will Try a Cheap Shot, not so Much the the Others who have been on Longer and Know who You are and also Know they Can't get One past You, are the Best from the Rest.
    Ignore them, Put your Settings on Private. xx

• So many guys with pantyhose fetish here 😂 and yeah, they are annoying but you can't do anything about it, there are many psychos on the Internet

• 20d

shut up you controdict you answered half my pantyhos questions

• 20d

Haha seriously? Yeah, for fun, calm down man. I don't treat this site so serious and I laugh a lot at people like you.

• 20d

i am glad you answered my pantyhose question thank you

• Oh that pantyhose guy 😒

• I keep cussing the same dude out, said this yesterday. I can't even go through the beauty section without seeing the same perverted questions about those stupid fetishes.

"at least i'm not the only one that see the same question, not only do you ask it everyday you ask it multiple times a day lol. Why? Have you really not gathered enough opinions? And there's a "girl" asking the same question or is it you too. Why do you really ask the same question over and over and over. Questions are supposed to have variety. Between you, the bodycon dress guy, self conscious body hair dude, guy that ask what color under garments we have on, man that don't know how to take a shower, nd the fuckin diaper dude its getting stupid and we see you every single time you ask that same dumbass question lol"

i couldn't take it anymore lol

• Only creepy message I've gotten on here was from a girl lol 😂

I agree, your opinion should be valid without having to bring pantyhose into the convo... what a sicko 😒

• Tu es Fran├žaise? ^_^
    Yeah you'll get used to these types of assholes here, just ignore them! And block, don't give them attention :)

• I agree. I personally never seen a guy say something smart or rude to a comment I wrote. But truly, I can give two fucks. Their just mad and can stay mad for all I care. Thats annoying when I see guys being rude to women for no reason.

• it happens, dont sweat it, just ignore it up your game in trolling the troll

• 20d

Reverse trolling is the best approach, they're often too dumb to recognise it too 😂

• The perverts on here are annoying as fuck.

• Yes, it's super annoying.

• OMG This happened to me like a few days ago! And it was about black pantyhose! So creepy...

• I don't really have that problem here and there but not much

• That is nothing. You should see my daily messages. 😏

• 20d

yes I know this isn't the first time this happened to me. but if you enjoy being viewed like that I'm not here to judge. You can block private messages but comments on my opinions are bit like public humiliation for me. It's degrading.

• 20d

I feel ya.
      I do block those kind of people, and I advice the same to you.
      Yes, it is degrading. It dislike that, too.
      You could go anon if you feel embarrassed. No one will judge.

• 20d

yeah thats true prob easier, sorry about your private messages though 😕