Wtf is going on with Indian questions?

i m indian and find them nonsense. i report them but gag moderation is gag.
"how make indian babies"
and few weeks back
"why so many muslims"
wtf?
posted mostly by one user here starts with google i think.
i don't like people degrading any community.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what it is, i know and work with many Indians irl and they are all good people. On here though, its like the worst of the worst come out to represent the Indian community.

Repeated incest questions, nonsense like the one earlier. I see an Indian guy post a question on here and i am immediately suspicious. I have no idea why it's like that here. But good on you for calling that out.

Most Helpful Guy

• A good portion of GaG look down on the Indian community unfortunately. Don't take it to heart. It's the Internet. This is where weak, narrow-minded people can feel like confident warriors. I've even had Indian people on here talk to me like I'm a piece of shit just because I have dark skin. I just end up laughing at them.

What Girls Said 4

• I swear they have to be trolls. Try not to take it personally.

I love Indians 👍

• you get a lot of weirdos on the net man

• It's gag dude.

• They're trolling. I actually like the beauty of Muslims

What Guys Said 5

• Don't mind that dude. I mean just look at his username "google_y_indians_r"..
    I've been here for 2 years he's been asking intentionally stupid questions regarding India every time he logs in for years now.

• I'm actually korean and I'm sick of this bullshit as well.

• they are just trolls man

• Plenty of trolls and racists you just have to deal with it.

• Indians went crazy bruh haha 😎

But Honestly.. why u guys worship to Cow man? Do u really believe a cow gave u life or smt?