How diverse is GAG?

We have indians, blacks, whites, Asians, middle easterners, hispanics and more.

We have homosexuals, heterosexuals, bisexuals, asexuals, and many more

We have people of all genders...
How diverse is GAG?
We have people with all different fetishes and sexual fanasties. we have sexually repressed people and perverted, sexual people.

We have conservatives, liberals and people with different ideologies

We have stupid people, smart people, racist people, hateful people, bad people, crazy people, weird people, normal people, good people, and all kinds of people.

We have bodybuilders, fat people, skinny people, normal weight people, athletes, and more. We have tall people, short people, very tall people, very short people, and average height people. We have ugly people, beautiful people, very ugly people, very beautiful people and plain looking people. We have very hairy people, hairless people, big boobs girls and big butt people.

We have attention seeking people and people who like to be kept secret and the in betweens.

We have people with all different kinds of mental illnesses. We have more poor people, rich people and middle class people. we have people of different professions and students. we have people of all ages...

what else am i missing out? who else am i missing out? #DIVERSITYONGAG #PRAISEDIVERSITY

Updates:
20d Anyone fit the description?
20d how diverse are you?

0|1
3|17

Most Helpful Girl

• I like this question! You forgot to say that we have people from many countries and who speak different languages (besides English of course).

0|1
    0|0
    • 19d

I fit in many of the descriptions you mentioned: female, black, heterosexual, average height, in betweens.

• 12d

Thanks for the MHO. :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• ✌🙌👭👬👫🌈🌚🌝 hope all the emojis explained my standpoint lol

0|1
    0|0
  • in some ways
    less so in others
    for example, the GaG crowd is overwhelmingly introverted

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Overwhelmingly fairly privileged US people, though. Anyone with a different viewpoint usually gets harassed into leaving, or not posting anything halfway dissenting...

There is a Spanish language Gag, and it's interesting how different the tone is.
    Virgins, for example, don't get harassed or mocked there.

0|1
    0|0
    • 20d

The transgenders, etc., are overwhelmingly privileged CAucasians/Jews and don't add any diversity to the site...

• It seems extremely diverse -- like far more than you describe. You can tell by some of the questions and responses that GaG is a very international crowd.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm still waiting for a Black* Hispanic Transwoman Lesbian who Crossdresses as a Dude.
    Until I see that person on GAG, the beautiful rainbow of diversity will not be complete.
    *Yes, there are Black Hispanics. (Afro-Cubans, Afro-Dominicans, etc.)

0|1
    0|0
    • 20d

Haha you're funny sometimes. Does the sociopath on GAG also create more diversity lol?

• Show All
    • 20d

At least one of them is. I am in therapy since you diagnosed me with it... Remember me? :)

• 20d

Ah yes!

• GaG is mostly white, mostly American, mostly introverted and generally only a small number of individuals hold actual sway. It is about as diverse as a segregated Gentleman's Club.

1|1
    0|0
  • Too many damn illegals here :o

0|3
    0|0
  • Lots of hot chicks too

0|2
    0|0
  • it is diverse but there is a huge majority that love to hate the differences

0|1
    0|0
  • Lots of already seeing/ taken/engaged/married girls too. But rare or no single chick here

0|1
    0|0
  • From a scale of 1 to 10, 10.

0|1
    0|0
  • it's diverse but americans dominate

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a special snowflake pls don't tell me otherwise

0|1
    0|0
  • TOO MANY TURKS.

0|1
    0|0
  • I see, nice observation kid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Globalist people vs Nationalist people? Or is that included under "different ideologies"?

0|0
    0|0
    • 20d

... and "all genders"?
      There are only TWO genders.

• We have creepy old men pretending to be females on this site too.

0|1
    0|0
  • too many gays and colored folk on gag

0|0
    1|1