What would happen here if every user who actually uses his/her brain took a break from G@G for say a week?

@Yumix @ThisDudeHere you remember how you said that the average IQ on this site will drop with 45-50% if I leave, right? Well, now I seriously wonder what would happen if everyone who is normal left? XD

0|0
3|10

What Guys Said 10

• It would turn into the comments sections on Youtube, basically. Every question would be answered by helpful responses such as "you should just die!!". It would be an orgy of rage and hormones and I'd hate to be the one who had to clean up the mess after.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how many users you are considering under that category.

If its only like 10 or 20 then I don't think it would make much of a difference.

1|0
    0|0
  • It would certainly be interesting to see what was left.
    Probably a mix of people who belong on either dailykos, Stormfront, In a maximum security psych ward, and mgtow losers

2|0
    0|0
  • This would become an even worse place than tumblr in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • LOL only dumb questions and answers

1|0
    0|0
  • Like Reddit, just less fun

1|0
    0|0
  • What falls under normal?

1|0
    0|0
    • 20d

Definitely not diaper-fetish boy or crazy, feminazi, self-righteous girl who slut shames because she hasn't got anything better to do.

• 20d

Oh then i fall under normal.

• If everyone normal left, I could make more jokes without people believing im serious

1|0
    0|0
  • So OP and a bunch of people think that it's their mercy to keep gag a intelligent place?
    Guess what?
    It's still retarded.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• troll party, obviously. Not that different than what's been going on what feels like more and more over the past few weeks, tbqh. 😑
    media.giphy.com/media/Yohz12bnBkqVW/giphy.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh, lord. You wouldn't want to see the site then.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind of like what the United States looks like right now... that's what would happen.

1|0
    0|0