How to get rid of GaG creeps?

How to I get rid of weird perverts who slide into my DMs? How to get rid of GaG creeps??How to get rid of GaG creeps??

Any roasts or troll examples? lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Take the appearance of a guy.
    when they message you just say
    "wtf dude.. im a guy?

If they try to say you're lying just say its a fake account

Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• Block and move on or else it can get a lot worse than asking about bra size lol.

• Laugh in their face and then block them. Literally just laugh your ass off at the creepiness of it all. I don't think there's a better way to treat a one handed typist covered in Dorito crumbs and nervous sweat.

• You block them.
    For example we talk to eachother
    I suddenly start to sext or something. It's at THAT moment that you go to my profile and hit that block button

• Baha.. If that's the worst you've gotten then stop complaining you haven't seen shit lol. Had a woman who wanted me to take a shit on her chest in my PM box.

• You don't.

• Just block them and realize that the underlings never give up. :P

• You could either block/report them or don't allow messages from people you don't follow.

• There's a reason a block botton exist right?

• Lmao I didn't even know people did that on here lol. Desperation.

• your DMs isn't the only thing he's trying to slide into ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

• Ur gonna have to make a male account

• BLOCK

What Girls Said 16

• Simple, don't use "lol" and other fun phrases like that when you talk to one, becuase you give them the false hope that you're into the conversation. Simply don't respond at all once the conversation goes toward an uncomfortable corner and block them if they continue to harass you.

• You should have blocked him as soon as he started talking inappropriately to you. You shouldn't have responded to him at all.

You'll never stop creepers on the internet. That's why it's best to take safety precautions by having your profile private and don't allow just anyone to have access to message you

• If someone is bothering you or sending you inappropriate messages, you can block them by going to their profile and clicking the "block" button. You can block them from the messaging conversation itself as well. You can also report them for the reason 'private messages' so the admin team will be notified and can take action, if necessary.

For future reference, you can control who sends you private messages by going to your settings page, scroll down to 'Privacy Settings' and check the box that says "Allow messages only from people I follow." Then click "save." This will make it so that only users YOU are following will be able to send you private messages.

• You should of just stopped talking to him when he said the naughty part. Obviously the conversation was going to lead to something sexual.

• Just link them to this if you're serious about getting rid of creeps.
    https://youtu.be/Awc1ZJVxXhU

• Best things to do are make your profile private and block the creeps.

• Block feature works wonders.

Also you can report profiles for inappropriate private messages

• Update:

Killing with condescending sarcasm usually butt hurts them into submission as well. 🙋

• Thanks lol

• Go private... it's simple really.

• Set messages for followers only

• Change your profile to private.

• Maybe only accept private messages from those you follow. If the ones you are following still send them, unfollow them, even block them.

• blocking is wonderful

• well 90% of the guys here are creeps they never get to have a girl these poor perverts

• You make your profile private and if someone seems creepy don't let them follow you 😁

• Go to their profile and block them

• Block them or ignore them.