Why can't I close my question?

It has been over 24 hours and I want to close it. I picked my MH and when I try to close it. It tells me I can't close it right now. What is up with that? Why can't I close my own question?

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe it is an admin function, and as such, people might abuse this sort of ability. (Not suggesting you would) but let's say for the sake of discussion, you wanted to post something that normally would not be okay, but you also knew you had a certain time frame by which to post this dubious posting, you might do this and then close it before they could "catch" you. At any rate the damage would have been done and then you would have effectively perpetuated a sort of trickery that the admin people of this site wouldn't appreciate. Then again I could be completely wrong and it could have more to do with ease of use and ease of admin function... I'm completely speculating on this ;-)

What Guys Said 2

• I want to make a joke but I don't want to be meannnnnn

• 19d

Sis I dont know what you are talking about. But if you are rude... I will block you and report you.

• 18d

The joke was that old people don't do technology. This is the internet, you should expect rude shit to be a joke

• Contact the administrators.

What Girls Said 0