Share your weirdest/most perverted/stupidest PM received?

Recently I’ve been seeing a lot of questions like:
“How do I get this creep to stop messaging me?”
“Anyone else get a lot of perverted messages in their inbox?”
Just a lot of hate being directed at the flirtatiously challenged. I personally admire them. They make GaG go round. Do their attempts at true love work? No. Will I ever reply them? No. But I will give credit where credit is due: they are the most creative, determined go-getters I’ve ever seen.

So let's embrace the creeps, perverts, and pink and blue anons of GaG and share our most memorable/weirdass PMs. GaG wouldn't be the same without them.
(Keep their usernames private. I don't want to be legally responsible for this. K?)

What Guys Said 26

• I had this girl who kept asking me for advice about this guy who would ask her out, go out, and then fail at sex and then disappear for about a month, then the cycle would repeat itself. This went on for almost a YEAR!!! I repeatedly kept telling her to forget this guy and find someone else, but she kept repeating the same failure over and over thinking he failed at sex because it was her fault or something. Trying to convince her to stop wasting her time only wasted my time, LOL!

• Once, because of a question of mine, a "girl" (I think it was a real one though... ) shared her story about how she paid universities with money that she made from being a luxury prostitute, and told me all about the clients, and the website she used, and how she was gonna start a Phd now.
    And the prices on that website were quite staggering, and she ended up sending 2 nudes (that seemed somehow professional) asking me if she was worth the money.

Then she got pissed off that I wouldn't sext... I still don't know what to think of it, cause it started like a normal talk. And I seriously don't think a troll would bother to share so much stuff.. There was a lot really, a lot about a lot of subjects.. Anyway.. google didn't find the pics... I'll keep them just for reference xD

And no, she wasn't worth the money 😝😂😄

• 15d

That's actually interesting. If I met someone who was fo real a prostitute I would ask so many questions about their life

• 15d

I did ask some questions about it. And she was quite detailed about it too.
      If you're interested in the convo... I can send it to you lol

• "Your Opinion has been removed for being too offensive.

Post: Why do so many American men want slavery back?

Your Opinion removed: Because men can't get women and women are modern domesticated slaves.

Basically who will do the laundry?"

XD

• 15d

Lol that's dumb. They should have removed it for being an unsuccessful attempt at a joke instead.

• 15d

Oh in that case :P
      Nah it's a terrible joke but I'm still against GaG censoring that kind of stuff.

• 15d

Yeah. Well, enjoy your night.

• "Can we roleplay? I'm an indian guy. you can be my older sister and rape me!"

I'm dead serious. this did happen. and... he wasn't messing around. he was serious too. creepy as fuck.

• 15d

Sorry to break it to you but I think you were being catfished man. Not to be an advocate for Indians but I'm not quite sure that's how it works lmao

• Got a long message from a dude once. Dont remember everything bug it basically said he can't get hard cuz his mom used to put a cloths pin or something on his business
    Also foot fetish guy
    Had another guy send pics of a user on here asked me to rate her like wtf

• In two months of my existence here , girls sent to me 10 private messages. i replied to all of them. But i never sent any private message to any girl up to now. one or two messages disturbed me a lot , but I cannot discuss it here because I respect their privacy. What we talk in private has to remain private at all costs. They can trust me to keep their messages private even if their messages might have hurt me. Hence i don't want to disclose any facts here.

• Somewhat old lady on here messaged me about how she's married but loves massaging men during her free time. She fantasized about taking off their boxer and massaging their inner thighs... etc. I stopped paying attention really fast lol

• 15d

And you didn't agree? Forward her message to me lol I'm down for a free massage.

• 14d

Better than that creepy dude from montenegro tho lmao
      Dominatrix fetish ayy😂

• 14d

I got that one too lmfao

• Someone keeps making up multiple accounts with a female account
    telling me they are wanting to know if it's alright if their 15 year old son
    had sex with a 40 year old man. Yes it was creepy and i did report this
    user cause they keep making up multiple accounts it makes me want
    get LAPD Detective on here to try entrap some of these creeps cause
    this takes the cake and I told her No Male age 15 should have sex with
    a 40 year old male.

• http://imgur.com/WxrSjTG
    The recent shit 😂
    Trolls are shit here

• .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

• Why are you so interested? I've seen you around here, little perv..

• There was this girl that once sent me naked pictures of her and she was like in her thirties and Im like yo sis im ten years younger than u go look for someone older. very weird.
    There was also this girl that had a crush on me in uni and got in touch with me on facebook she was kind and thoughtful but I wasn't into her, and I had to tell her that in some way so I told her I was leaving the country. yeah very awkward moments.

• I... um... never received a PM despite being here for over a year.
    http://i.imgur.com/1G9JHhg.jpg

• Oh I once got a 40 year old lesbian woman PMing me asking if she could send me her modeling pics to see if I liked them...

• 13d

Constructive criticism, nice

• 13d

Pretty much... first is was the obligatory "Do you have kik?" then "Ok I'll email them to you... Whats your email?" Pretty quick block after that haha

• Some bloke said I had a nice cock once.
    He even put a :3 on the end, the slut.

• I never recieve any :(

• I once received a PM from a girl and she said "You should date black girls, we have a lot of spunk"

• Fake girl account asked if I wanted to see dick pics. I will share the username if you want... the account is still active

• 15d

Naw man. Again, don't want to be legally held responsible for defamation.
      We're here to celebrate the pervs and the catfishes.

• A fake girl account messaged me and asked for nude pics: "I wantt see ur dikk please?"

😂😂😂

• 15d

Maybe it was real and you just passed up the love of your life

• I was offered a massage sex by a lady about 40/45 years old. Hope it was robot or fake dude.

• "I want to push in your shit."
    Some dude.

• 15d

And you wanted to let it all out. Simply a case of incompatibility.

• @asker
    PM's of G@g or other sites can be included too?

• 15d

We're currently celebrating GaG creeps

• 15d

Then it was on my other gag account few months back...
      A girl was asking me to rate her nudes... lol
      She was disgusting.

• I joined today, and kept profile as private.

• That Russian dude who was hitting on me

• Sexy fried potatoes 😉

• This one hot chick kept begging me for dick pics? Hello! I am not a piece of meat! Although it is quite meaty

What Girls Said 11

• I don't really remember the numif creepy messages I had, especially that I don't open my messages anymore, but the last one was:
    A guy telling me wants to worship me and be his Goddess and lick my feet 😂 And him wanting to be my slave stuff like that , it was a long message with pictures etc...

And another guy telling me : You have blowjob lips, I want to see your nipples, what color are they?

• Some dude recently told me he had a lucid dream with me...
    I don't think I'd like to know what it was about...

• Okay here goes mine that was today.. LOL! Oh and I think he blocked me after that

Would you let me suck ur feet n toes
    Sat, Nov 19 11:42 AM

I never had that done probably not I am so ticklish
    Sat, Nov 19 11:49 AM

• lol I once got a dude telling me he lived in a farm and he s dad made him strip for money
    and his mum milked him in front of people to show them how to mil a cow
    yes...

• I had a guy asking if I could send him nudes and then he would pay for them.
    I also had one asking when it was the last time I f****d.

• 15d

Woah how much? You could have sent him anyone's nudes lulz

• 15d

$500? Yo if I knew that was legit, I would google someone else's nudes (someone who put them online by choice) and send them. I'd never send my own obv.

• 15d

That makes sense. But I still wouldn't do that. It's not a good situation.

• Something about a guy being milked like a cow by family members is up there on the weird scale.

• 0|0
  • Someone gave me their address on here via PM and told me to meet them for sex.

• "Why are you a lesbian, do you hate men"

• "Hello Can I please lik your butthole?"

• New user. Private profile. No creepy messages!