Do you think a few special snowflakes are better off never using GAG or the internet in general if they just want to complain about?

questions that either offend them if they just don't simply like yet answer it anyway, only for them to try to get the mods to ban it?

I swear, I'll ask a few questions here and already I'll get threated by a few special snowflakes that they'll try to get my question banned either because of how stupid it is to them or how offensive they find it.

• Yes
    100%(5)83%(10)Vote71%(5)
  • No
    0%(0)17%(2)Vote29%(2)
  • Other
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• If they are here for complaining i dont like em.

What Girls Said 3

• I see a lot of really offensive posts on here that don't get banned. Im curious to know what it takes to get a post removed from here.

• Except the questions I usually ask here are never intended to offend people, just giving out my completely different life perspective, only for a couple of whiny users who don't know how to agree to disagree, to complain.

• Yes.
    For example, I am a special snowflake and shouldn't be on gag.

• Yes.

What Guys Said 4

• No, leave them alone.

• This question is so metta

• Most people here are retards anyway bro.

• questions are cool but certain users need to be banned from this site for sure