What are the "best" examples of stupidity you've seen on GaG?

Here are some of my favorites:
*Someone who used a quote from a fake news site to try to show that snopes. com is partisan and biased. When I pointed out to her that the quote was fake, she replied "That doesn't matter. It's still true."

*People who believe, without exaggeration, that every single word of the Bible is true, even though their "study" of the Bible consists solely of reading it in translation. Sorry, but "40 days and 40 nights" is most definitely an idiom.

*Someone who believes that the whole field of Statistics is BS because colleges teach Gender Studies.

*Someone who believes that, after admitting that he has no evidence to back his claims up, that he can still somehow convince people that modern medicine is dangerous. Any old idiot can can make a stupid argument bad on lousy evidence, but it takes a special kind of idiot to keep arguing when they know they nothing to back their claims up with.

*Someone who believes that the world is flat. This one's my all time favorite.

What Guys Said 10

• Trump people who just plain deny he lost the popular vote. Won't even ADMIT that simple fact.

• 21d

Wow really? I've seen electoral college questions..

• 21d

I haven't heard that one before, but -sadly- I'm not surprised.

• 21d

Well I did vote for Trump, and I think he said that a couple years ago.. It doesn't matter honestly, Clinton did win the popular vote. I do believe in the Electoral College. I was all for Al Gore in 2000, but accepted the results.. Took em long enough though lol

• The best stupidity I've seen on this site is reading some crazy perverted questions then some of my questions that are sincere and I would like an honest answer gets taken down who are the stupid people that make that decision just because what they don't like the question hypocrites and that is stupid

• When trump supporters try to defend his actions.

When people can't hold up a basic convo.

When an inside joke gets taken too far and some idiot ruins it.

• "Internet studies show..." fml why.

• 16d

Or conversely, "99% of scientists saying something is true is just evidence of a conspiracy to suppress the truth."

• I can't post 90% of gag material here.

• more than half ask pretty stupid and obvious questions... and there are those who cannot appreciate an honest advice... some of them... in face of council... just want to hear a specific answer... not something real... and that's stupid also...

• Probably me lol. Whoa! there has been flat Earth questions on here?

• 21d

Not a question, but the guy randomly inserted his assertion into some unrelated thread.

• 21d

Not directly, but he did claim that there was a barrier called "the firmament" that stopped rockets from going any higher.

• 21d

Oh jeez! There is a treasure trove of flat Earth truthers I just discovered on Youtube. I cannot facepalm enough lol

• The Flat earth idiot on here

• Well most of my questions I ask here don't make any sense at all. So , I can't point fingers on others😅

• they are trolls u big dummy

What Girls Said 6

• * That chick who thinks she is superior to every girl because she is a virgin.
    *The dudes who think every woman rides the cock carousel and use "nice guys" as ATM machines.
    *Diaper-fetish boy.
    *Those who ask questions with shallow reasons to back up their claim that the opposite sex is evil.
    *Dudes who believe in the "80/20" rule because they can't get laid (it doesn't take a genius or a sex-god to achieve that).
    *Turks who ask about Turkey.
    *Boobs/butt/penis size.

I could go on for forever, but I better stop here. XD

• Other than the obvious stupid questions asked here on GaG:
    - People who bring religion into a debate (not that I'm knocking on religion, believe whatever you want, but don't use unproven facts/theories as your side of the argument. No one will take you seriously).
    - People with no sense of humour who take everything to heart. There have been too many times where I'll share an opinion which is clearly a joke and everyone will understand. But then there's that one way-too-serious person who doesn't have a sense of humour and takes time out of their day to write me an elaborate angry response.
    - If you do any of those things and your age range is between 30-45, it's stupidity x2.
    *End rant*

• I would not Go as Far as to Say, "Stupidity" But... Ignorance on Here, dear, is More like it, Meaning "Not in the Know" as you Know. xx

• Jeez, I've seen so many that I'm not sure I can point them out. I try to forget that nonsense and not lose brain cells over reading them. 😛

• i guess catfish and some people desperately thirsty for attention

• Women who mistakenly thinks she will find intelligent conversation on an internet site and when she doesn't posts a question belittling the people who don't meet her expectations. Probably the stupidest thing I've seen in ages.