How did you discover GAG?

What Guys Said 17

• Actually, I was threatened that I'd 'get it' if I didn't join and learn something about approaching women!

• I was googling if a 2.3 inch penis was good enough, sure enough there was a question on gag filled with pink anons saying that it's more than enough. I stay here because it makes me confident.

• search for something on google... I think it was something sexual, and I ended up here. the concept of the site looked interesting, so I bookmarked it and some time later I checked it out again

• I was previously on Yahoo answers but that got boring and uninteresting and on one of my questions one of the answers contained a link to this website.

• I was looking for another site to discuss many questions.

• I searched a question on google and most of the results were from GirlsaskGuys.

• i was doing researh on what people think about masturbation addiction and reliance on porn

• 17d

what about you? have you found what you wanted?

• 16d

I don't differentiate between nationalities. What will matter to me the most is the personality.

• 16d

good point but you will see in time that a lot of them do not share european attitudes or ideals. there are plenty that do but you will find the most judgmental are those across the pond. i did anyway

• Googling sex related topics, like a good perv, lol.

• Google

• an annoying sidebar ad that I accidentally clicked on
    ?
    I'm here now.

Don't ask don't tell.

• I asked about how to break up with a girl and some other things

• I didn't remember much clearly but I think it's not a regular question for sure.

• From a girl.

• Googled a question about a girl I was dating at the time. Now 3 years later I'm still here. Wbu?

• My master introduced it to me. The great I

• I searched a question in Google and it was the result. I never heard of it before a few months ago.

• By accident when look up a question online

What Girls Said 10

• By accident lol

• It reminds me of an app site. There is a site out there which is similar to this one and it's called isanyoneoutthere. I like browsing questions and killing time.

• while surfing on the intrnet

• I was told to join by my supervisor at work, saying I needed to learn more about modern women's attitudes and concerns.

• I was looking up how to understand a guy body language over the summer, on google, and then I came across this site.
    My first thought was "heck no. I will never join these crazy people."
    Look where I am, now. 😆😆😆

• Google search suggestions

• I Googled a question & was sent here. The rest is history.

• I was Googling something and it led me here.

• I was on omegle asking random question and one of the stranger said he would like to see my question on this website.

• 15d

*questions*

• My boyfriend found it and made me angry by answering explicit questions in a weird way so i looked more and got hooked because i have nothing to do