Why are most of the dudes on here jaded, bitter misogynists who don't miss an opportunity to write something nasty on a girl's opinion?

I've been a user on this site for many years and I've noticed some all too common themes shared among the men who frequent this site. Some stuff I've seen is downright disturbing and I'll go so far as to say it's the kind of thinking that leads to sociopathic behavior.

I've listed some common themes that I've seen not just once, but multiple times:

I've noticed that many men on here have the viewpoint that men are better than women and women are lesser beings than men... that the idea of a being a gentlman is a recipe for getting stepped on and they would rather jump off a cliff than be a gentleman/pay for a date.
And if she expects the guy to pay, she's an evil whore/gold digger.

many guys on here have a mantra that women aren't worth the effort, saying things like, "I never approach women. If she likes me, she has to do that." Or saying that they've given up on women and want to be asexual. Or saying that they straight up hate women and want nothing to do with them and don't miss an opportunity to be nasty or "purposefully let the door slam in her face."

Another one I've heard a lot is, "I started being a huge asshole and treat women like shit because that's what they want."

I've never met a guy like this in real life. Have any of you women on here met a guy like that?
I've never been in such a community where women recieve so much hate and I almost want to stop using this site.

20d It's worth mentioning that I see this EVERY time I login

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's just men on this site. I've talked with many men in my circle of friends and I'd say about 80% of them are fed up with what they perceive as entitlement among women.

Yes, they pay for dates and pretend to be a gentleman, yet they secretly hate the girl for accepting their offer but will never let her know because they want sex or a girlfriend. I've seen this a lot personally.

On the internet, however, you're anonymous and you can speak your mind. That's why you are seeing such huge differences in opinion. It's not just GAG, just search for any article that has to do with paying for a date and you will see the response of men.

That's why I'm almost certain you have met a guy like that, probably many guys, you just don't know. They just kept quiet and kept it to themselves.

Personally, I'm not bitter or jaded towards women at all. Women have always treated me kindly, and they were always the one to approach me and pay for the date.

What Guys Said 17

• I noticed this the very first time I landed here on a Google search. What I read was so awful, I made an account just to give a question from a female user *one* decent answer. I don't know any guys who are like this in real life, but if I did, I wouldn't want them in any aspect of my life and definitely nowhere near my family. I think it must be latent within some men and it comes out when they can be cowards online.

I always give honest answers and I'm not motivated by a need to ingratiate myself to women, but many (or even most?) turn out to be female-positive and I don't give a shit about a backlash from the guys you describe. I even asked a question about downvotes to see if I was alone in this:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2153459-on-gender-issue-questions-how-do-you-feel-about-down-votes-from-your

• A guy not wanting to pay for dates doesn't make him a misogynist.

• 20d

no but it does make him a tightwad

• 20d

@asker i would agree actually as girls i date tend to be much younger

• 19d

@wankiam "no but it does make him a tightwad "

Guy doesn't want to pay for the date? He's a tightwad.
      Girl doesn't want to pay for the date? She's not a tightwad.

That's some great logic right there, buddy! hahaha

The girl is even more of a tightwad since she's not even paying her own half. That's at least something the guy is willing to do if he's splitting the bill.

• You need to grow up and stop acting like a snowflake. You sound like a jaded, bitter misandrist. I noticed you don't have the nerve to leave your username.

• 20d

And we want to write something nasty we will. Perhaps you should stop thinking you should be treat like a princess and have everything paid for you or open doors for you like we are slaves, very sexist of you. And also we can pay £50 for a prostitute and be guaranteed sex. Why should pay a much heftier bill and be guaranteed nothing. It's a no brainer.

• 20d

It's sad to think you might treat your sisters with this same attitude

• 20d

'Sisters'. Just a sister, and it is right that women pay their own way. It is not sad, I've been looking at your other replies. If anything is to blame for the situation women find themselves in, it is all this equal rights nonsense.

• some of us aren't like that x

• well im really bitter towards women because they keep stealing my totes fav pink dress that i like to wear while on a night in da club with the girliesl ! so give it back!

But really its the internet they may be saying these things to be edge lords or even if they are showing a real opinion who cares i mean its only a subjective opinion and its like for me as a "white man" i get told i should die due feels and reasons on twitter for a shade of my skin it happens all over the internet im affraid its a part of the system and the use of free will im afraid

• Something nasty.

• True, I see lots of men just writing sh! t about women who are actually pretty.

• Wow... you maybe looking at the wrong pages.
    If you looking at a question about mixed race dating you'll mostly to only find people who are against it. So look at other pages/questions.

• So, the sentence "I don't approach women" was disturbing to you?
    So pathetic.

• Because in real life it is men who receive hate.

• blah, blah. i don't get the whining.

• Have you ever asked yourself if women like you are the very reason men are like this?

Just as an example. You take offense when men say "I never approach women. If she likes me, she has to do that."... but if roles were reversed and a woman would say "I never approach men. If he likes me, he has to do that" would that bother you just as much? Or would you probably even support such a statement? Do you see the hypocrisy?

Same with paying for dates. If you think splitting the bill is so unromantic and cheap, then why don't you pick up the bill? If you think expecting some stranger to pay for what you consume is completely normal and not gold-digger-ish at all, then how would you feel if the guy expected you to pay for his meal on a first date? Yeah, that would be SOOOO weird, right? See the hypocrisy again?

I agree with the other poster, a lot of men feel that way and are tired of the hypocrisy but keep quiet 'bout it.

• because women suck. and because they dont suck enough.

• 20d

Brilliant comment

• 20d

@bobbyxx thanks fellow dude. only a few understand brilliance.

• I think the main issue is that people are lying to you in real life.
    They are painting an imaginary world for you, where your emotions as a girl are respected and accepted. No matter how badly you behave.
    Then you pull nonsense and step out of line, and expect the guy to continue treating you well like most guys will in this society.

There is a point where this becomes too much. There is a line to draw and that line must be drawn. These guys are just pulling you back into the real world. Being honest, but you cannot take it. Because you are dishonest to yourself and in reality, you WANT to be lied to.

• 20d

My biggest mistake in life was respecting women as a whole and not being superficial. That is when I realised that they were as bad as guys, it is just that society oppressing them has been keeping their foolishness in place by accepting their stupidity.

• I also see the opposite of this every time I log in. Every time I log in, I see the exact same overlying message, repeated over and over again- "If you're a man who doesn't have everything his own way when it comes to girl, who doesn't love all girls and who isn't loved by every girl who sets eyes on him, then you're a little bitch. So keep crying, keep whining about how sad your life is and how girls are all bitches, and how the whole world is fucked up, and how you have the right to have feeling and to care about things like the sad pathetic virgin retards you all are. They're your lives, fuck em up in whatever way you want to. But know this- the world doesn't owe you anything. Girls don't owe you anything, because YOU owe them EVERYTHING, because they're girls and you're guys. And you will always remain sad, lonely, pathetic, degenerate, virgin losers". That's THE ONLY ANSWER that ANY GUY gets from ANY GIRLS, as well as from half of the other guys, whenever he asks a serious question about why it's worth trying at all, why girls are worth it, why he shouldn't just kill himself and make the world a better place. If all you ever get from any girl on here is "roll over and die, you bitter misogynistic loser, no-one cares about you and no girl ever will" then why do you think that the majority of guys on here wind up becoming jaded, bitter and misogynistic?

• 20d

MGTOW really is bullshit. Cuz you know what? I bet that guy gets laid.

• 20d

I'm not saying that MGTOW isn't bullshit. I'm saying that the way that YOU, and ALL THE OTHER GIRLS ON HERE, have this same default response to any non-complimentary question which a guy asks about girls on here, of "BULLSHIT! Go your own way then, fucking whiny crybaby. You're just a bitter misogynistic loser who's never gonna get laid. HAHAHAHA, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER!" The sum of our worth as men ISN'T defined solely by how much we get laid by girls, no matter how much you sexist assholes try to make out that it is. And I DON'T NEED PUSSY to give me MY sense of self-worth, any more than you NEED dick to give you YOUR sense of self-worth. You want to make out that I'm sad and pathetic because of that? See if I care.

• You can start at... realsexism (dot) com

When blacks were slaves would you shame them for being BITTER AND JADED? No but you will shame men.

• Butt hurt men, that have nothing better to do but to take it out on the very gender, that hurt them

What Girls Said 3

• The only thing which I have seen in real life which you can see here daily is insecurity about penis size. I have actually had a classmate who asked me if his 15cm dick is big enough for me. -_-
    But sure I'm happy I haven't encountered MGTOWs and sexists in real life.

• 20d

Yeah my boyfriend is constantly letting his insecurity show about his size.

• 20d

Sounds like that guy was pretty DESPERATE for validation

• 20d

Yes he was. He was also so insecure about it that he wanted me to post his pee-pee here. -.-
      And sent most girls in our class "facts" that the vagina stretches to infinity so his dick would be too small and blah, blah.

• Back in the day when I was dating... the guy always paid. But now it is a little different. After my divorce when I started dating after 25 years... I learned to pay my own way. Guys my age always expected sex on the first date. Especially those guys who were recently divorced.

• I've noticed women saying retarded shit as well, but you're right. I think men tend to do it more often on this site. I have no idea why.
    However, like bandit74 already said, I disagree with something. Just because a man does not wish to pay for dates, that doesn't make him a terrible person, nor does it make him a misogynist.