I normally don't care about xPer, in fact the last time I gave a hoot, was trying to get to level 7 so that I don't have to see pop up ads.
So I noticed a few days ago that I'm not far from "guru" - which made me try to recall how long I've been a member here. August of 2014... LOL. So going on 2.5 years.
Then I noticed some people that I am pretty sure have barely been here for 6 months and they've already hit "guru" level. Seriously? Do you have jobs? Or school? WTF?
I realize that this place can be addictive, but damn. For real?
- Under 6 months - I have no life other than on-line3%(1)7%(5)Vote10%(4)
- 6 - 12 months - I have a little bit of a life, but not much off of G@G18%(6)15%(11)Vote13%(5)
- 1 - 2 years - I have a life, but I'm still on G@G too much18%(6)18%(13)Vote18%(7)
- Over 2 years - I'm pretty normal, and have other things to do26%(9)22%(16)Vote18%(7)
- I will never hit Guru - for any number of reasons35%(12)38%(28)Vote41%(16)