Why are some of the girl moderators on here so mean?

I mean I'm sure some of them might not be, but why are so many of them so mean?

Is it me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably sick the answering questions that are repetitive, maybe some people ask questions they know the asker knows the answer to but want attention, maybe the mod girl just do t understand the asked or the question. No matter what it may be. I see what your talking about. There reasons are there own.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it can be easy to read things into replies. It's impossible to sense the tone of voice in a message which makes things sometimes seem as more "mean" than what they are.

If you are referring to blatant insults or name calling then it's a different story and should be reported.

But yeah, I try to be friendly and kind :) But we are human too and we can also get triggered :P

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 3

• We take pleasure in other people's pain anon 😈😈😈 we're all femdoms, it's the job requirement.
    @Cheergirl38139 isn't that right 😏

• Lol don't know. I'm not mean but another Mod user was really bitchy to me because I gave my opinion on her question, I wasn't even mean about it... But she blocked me. LMFAO. Users like her take it waaaaay to serious.

• I don't think I'm mean. I just to be helpful and respectful.