Is it wrong to block users on here if they keep saying negative things about my race/ethnicity?

They haven't said it to me directly. But I've seen on such questions where race and ethnicity are involved that they hate my race/ethnicity and always say negative things about us. Would it be stupid of me to just block these users so I don't have any direct communication with them in future posts?

What Girls Said 12

• Block and Sock if You feel the Need to Here, dear.
    Many people find this at Times, down a Line that's Not so Fine, to Keep Going and Flowing with being Rude and Crude, and it should Not have to Be... Tolerated by You or Me or just Anyone under the Sun, hun. xx

• 12d

*There are also "Report" Buttons next to each one's Name. xx

• 12d

I've reported a couple but nothing seems to be done about it.

• 12d

Handle it yourself with your own Block Button. After awhile, with along as well, of being Diplomatic with many, it gets easier. xx

• Why not? If you can have the option to do that and feel like it may be better for you then it's not wrong :)

• If u dont want to see shit they talk about u then u are more then welcome to block them. Is better than going into an argument with shallow minded people.

• Nah, it's understandable that you'd want to avoid those people.

• Nope. not at all.

• You do you bro.

It's not "Wrong" to make your own choices about how you want to interact here.

• 13d

Riss, you block anyone that makes one single comment that you don't like, even when you misinterpret it. Not just liberals. And not just fucktards that want to argue either. LOL.

• You block who you want. I block dumbass liberals that just want to argue.

• No I think it's fine to do that. I wouldn't blame you for wanting to.

• No, I am sorry you had to go through that. God looks at our hearts and so should we all.

• Do it like you feel it honestly. It you feel like their comment would hurt you then block him but after I don't think you must do it as long as they don"t say bad things, insult you directly.

• No it isn't.

• Well, I had people do this to me when I was younger. It's best to block them, they may have not said it to you directly, but they probably will and it'll hurt more if they do.

What Guys Said 9

• As a black American user on this site for a long time, I can definitely tell you there are White Nationalist users who spew their hate speech around (and use "statistics" to justify their racism)... especially about black people in general.

Block this negativity if that gives u more peace.

• Be careful to distinguish between what you consider to be 'hate' and what is simply the truth.
    For example, there are significant differences between the races, both physically and intellectually.
    That is why, for example:
    1. A pathologist can identify the race and sex of a skeleton.
    2. All races started at year zero, but only one race created modern technology and left footprints on the Moon, while others remained in the Stone Age, or stagnated in the Iron Age. Even without the benefit of IQ tests, the reality of different average intellectual capacities is self-evident.

• 13d

Oh it is definitely not the truth. How do I know? Because myself and a lot of others do not conform to that stereotype.

• Do what makes you feel comfortable. You shouldn't have to put up with racist toolbags.

• Sounds like a great reason to block someone.

• Nope, they deserve to be blocked.

• People are assholes man, blocking them for their opinion won't do anything no matter how dumb said opinion is. They don't know you, and just because they have stupid prejudices, doesn't mean that you are like that

• Yes grow a pair

• 13d

I have a pair. What now?

• 13d

Ok done. Anything Else?

• 13d

Nope the amount of fuks you give should have lessened have a nice day!

• It's never "wrong" to block ANY users for any reasons. It's your RIGHT to manage your account any way you want.

• Sounds about right you shouldn't be subjected to that.