Is there any way to stop GirlsAskGuys-System's messages?

45

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Oh, No, Not Here, dear. You cannot Even Block them lolxx

• *Gag is Most Helpful when you Need them at Times, and other times, if they feel it Necessary, whether we Agree or Disagree, to Step foot In Within our messaging Box. xx

• Thanks for the Like, dear. xx

• If you find a way, let me know too lol

• I FRICKIN WISH

DAMN THOSE BUGGERS ARE ANNOYING LIKE SHUT UP ILL ANSWER QUESTIONS WHEN I WANT TO

What Guys Said 4

• "Congratulations, you have answered 2 million questions today! Get a fucking life! But you probably won't so here are 5 more hotter than hot questions that requires your useless opinion: Are 12-67 years old women whores? Are men only after sex? Is my penis big enough? Is this girl pretty (obviously not me)?, Is it true that all men like only girls with red sandals? Have a fucking nice day!"

• Just start insulting them every time they ping you. It wear them down like a cheese grater until there is nothing left in their pitiful soul and they just give up and remove you from their spam list. There is a tipping point where it is no longer worth it.

• Nope, but if one ever arises, you can bet I'll be one of the first to sign up. So annoying...

• Nope, not as far as I know!