Is GAG too regulated?

"Your Opinion has been removed for being too antagonistic."
I remember I made an joke to a user who posted in a question in which she laughed at and then it got removed for being offensive. Obvious troll opinions should get removed but there is a line that divides hateful troll opinions and getting your point across.
_______

"Why won't girls talk to me?"
"I get really scared when I make eye contact with a female. I'll do a direct 180 and sprint in the opposite direction.

"Well you need to stop being a pussy and actually talk to women."
*checks inbox*

____

"Should I model.. I think I'm a 10/10?"
*Proceeds to post this picture*
Is GAG too regulated?"No you're actually quite fat and unattractive"
*Checks inbox*

______

"Is my penis too small?"
"My penis is 2.3 inches.. is this too small?"
"Yeah you actually have to what's to be considered as a micro dick.. you have a very small cock OP"
*Checks inbox*

_____

"Am I fat.. be honest?"
*Proceeds to post the following pic*
"You're very fat OP.."

DON't know why this is being posted in sexual behavior after I change to GAG community.

• Yes GAG is way too sensitive
  • No GAG is not sensitive.. Social justice warriors, unite!

What Girls Said 17

• GaG has posting guidelines that, if you can follow them, won't result in your posts getting remvoed quite as often.
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#9

'Social justice warriors' don't need to wield double-edged swords, either. You can give advice without throwing in an insult or two.

• 18d

Do you believe these regulations are black and white? If not... do you believe that discretion is biased, and/or pushing that divide in an overbearing way?

• 17d

@Smmyskittles sounds like you're just being passive aggressive as a result of your picture having been taken down. You've clearly missed the part where I said that I agree about how a simple statement that says nothing more than 'yes, you're fat' wouldn't qualify as offensive/antagonistic in my opinion. 👌

• 17d

Passive aggressive? No, this is blunt. I was really pissed, more so at the person who found it explicit or offensive.

Truthfully, I put it back up twice after they took it down. Not because I even wanted it up anymore. Just to prove a point.

& Yep. Totally did miss that part. Skimmed a bit on it.

• Almost made sarcastic comment about the 2 ladies in the pictures above being great models.

Didn't because it seems like a serious question. You don't ask many of those.

Get ready to read. Better not tell me "tl;dr", punk.
    -
    -
    - Have thought there was a bit since before the incident with my picture.

First experience was your post with the angry emoji over your Dick. That got removed and then it escalated to the point where I believe you couldn't access your account for a day or so.

Seems to be pretty specific users; as if they don't like their attitude. An issue with that is it's not consistent enough to prove. Only that you see it happen every so often to notice the pattern happening.

- Now, sometimes, the things certain users say are point blank rude. You wouldn't say it to your mother or grandmother; or pregnant relative? Then don't say it to someone else. If you would say it to them and it's considered 'socially unacceptable'... Well, you've got issues. Yep, I do it sometimes too. "Yes, that makes you look fat" has been said to my best friend of 12+ years.

Did she get sad or mad? Nope, she said "thought so" and changed into something that showed her hour glass figure, instead of looking like a whale in the previous dress.

So, if no one reports it, how would they know unless they personally saw it? I also think it's partially the sensitivity of a lot of users on GaG. Like Kewertyboard [idk how to spell it] who originally reported my picture for being "offensive or explicit".
    The female body (not ANY explicit parts showing) offends you? A picture they WOULD show and have shown WORSE to HS students; offends an "adult"? GTFO.

It's just a huge mess.

• I've had mine removed when I wasn't even trying to be. One of the users here asks the same question almost everyday. I told him he was too hung up on his issue and he is going to keep getting the same answers. My opinion was removed for being antagonistic.

• in some cases i think some comments should not be ruled as antagonistic. for example: this jerk told me to "spread my legs more."
    so i told him to go f*ck himself.

you're post is removed for being antagonistic. i believe he deserved it, but yes, i see what you're saying. some people just can't handle blatant honesty.

• 2.5 years ago the community was much smaller. They portrayed me as the Nazi girl of this site because I said I like white men.

then there was this female admin who I offended once by making a meme. she started following my activities and if there were "shit" or "fuck" in them sometimes she removed them. At last, I made a meme again about her and Tolga having anal sex (she loved anal). Guess what happened? I got banned. hahahahahah

GaG has always been sensitive.

• I think places like this should not moderate answers at all. It leads towards too much censorship. I think down-voting works much better, and having an ignore user option can work wonders if you don't want to see what someone says.

• So many of my opinions have been taken down. I used to get like one down a day but decided to censor myself.

• lol well i think a lot of mods just mark things as antagonistic because you have to remove at least 10 comments a month. But i agree with you- nobody likes to hear the truth on here.

• Im guessing you have an admirer of sorts following you around and reporting you for any possible transgression.

• 18d

Mods have a quota they must meet. This forces mods to actually participate in what they should be doing, but at the same time it forces them to remove rational opinions that actually shouldn't be removed.

• 18d

Well, once you are on the radar you are an easy target.

• 18d

@xhilongting26

a little child with an ego problem gotta come on the internet and show us all what a big clever man he really is, its cute in a way...

• you wouldn't be exaggerating just a tad now would ya brah?

• 18d

Can't remember all the questions but I've definitely had some questions and opinions taken down for ridiculous reasons. I think I even told you when my questions were continuously being hidden and then put back up by an admin for like a week straight.

• 18d

Well you may have butt hurt some moderator that got over zealous. They/we do get a report card, so if your hide ratio is out of whack, you won't stay a moderator very long.

• how did your question get posted under "Sexual behavior"?
    there's a conspiracy against you dude
    that's all i can say

• lol I guess gag just doesn t like you man

• I agree.

• Yeah my opinuons get taken down all the time. I wish they'd stop messaging me about it though. I really dgaf

• I've been getting those messages too! 😑 Idiotas!

• once I told you to kill yourself, it got removed

• MIRIN

What Guys Said 27

• I have a feeling that this is gonna be removed soon... for being antagonistic xD

• It really boils down to if you piss of a mod or two. They'll single you out over another person on the same question with basically the same answer simply because of a grudge. So you get get flagged and the other gets an lol from them.

• Yeah. I said someone retarded... specifically, "you're retarded" and got removed... to clarify, the dude was being retarded. But I have a problem with them removing that shit when the asker is openly being misogynistic or racist or whatever and people who call the person out on it get deleted opinions while they get off scott free

• If you have a large community, you need clear rules. Otherwise everyone does what they like and some of these things may do harm :o
    There are always times when you think "now they exaggerate"... but on the other hand the admins must be 100% objective and always apply the policy.
    Too much compromise would also raise questions like "why can he post that and I can't?".

• 18d

really, i see stuff everyday that goes far beyond being objective, there are guys right now, rolling around trolling everybody, going days on end and nothing ever gets done and then other opinions get killed for very small transgressions. While i understand what you are saying, i would not begin to call this balanced and objective.

• 17d

i gave a guy some choice words in comments, took them about 5 minutes to remove it... so maybe they knew what i was saying, i dont know... i basically called a guy a shit stain and told him to fuck off, it was a fair removal i thought :P

• 17d

@Izumiblu haha some mods are from Japan so it could be :D

• The site is very easy on idiots and assholes. you have to be trying really hard in order to get your content removed on a consistent basis. It really isn't that difficult to challenge people on their views without getting your post removed

• The first one was an insult, the second one I agree was not, neither was the third, I suppose the fourth wasn't either.

So yeah, the first one was an insult.

• It's the SJW's man, if there is one thing they hate it's different opinions and the people who express them.

• I think they need to go back to the Up and down thumbs... once the down thumbs out number the ups by 5 or so then it should be removed.

I think way too many GAG users use Sarcasm in every post. It gets annoying very fast.

I do think they should give you a chance to debate you post... and give you a chance to modify it so it's not as offensive.

• yeah too sensetive

• 😀😂 You made my day @Chico_brah, again. Thanks. by the way, I agree with you, that sometimes censorship on this site is going too far.

• Tolga probably feels insecure... I get the same shit. They filter out half of what I say on here. I keep them busy when I'm around. :D

• The one thing I have a problem with is moderators editing a mytake with pictures that merely serve as filler for.. what?(let's also mention the small detail they have no right to do so)

• Not really. I've seen worse.

• @xHoneyxBeex
    @menguc
    @RedRain
    @GirlsAskGuys

Take note the above votes. You guys are like Saddam or Hitler

• I wonder why haven't they removed my answers...

• Some mods want to fill their "quotas" and others want that top mod of the month...

• it's not evenly applied... you see a ton of racist and sexist crap that gets through w/o a problem. Not to mention most of the time women degrade men.

• Yeah, this question might get removed too😂

• Agreed, the safe zone police on G@G is currently the worst it has ever been.

• I know what you mean man

• SHE ASKED IF SHE WAS FAT AND YOU TOLD HER

But I've had a question removed because it was typed in French, asking if anyone speaks french

• Lmao.. just ask me, whenever I receive message its about offensive or antogonistic posts.

• if you're honest in this day and age, then you're doing it wrong...

• Oh Chico you are a treat <3

• I? .

• Yeah maybe.

• Nope, the things you wrote were antagonistic.