GAG is starting to get on our nerves with their non-sensical approach agree or disagree?

My opinions are constantly removed even though they aren't offensive unless your talking to children. Opinions are removed for humour or sarcasm which some 40 year old child doesn't find it funny.

This place is being run without freedom of speech now and is less by the day. Agree disagree

• Agree
  • Disagree
  • I want to leave now this place is different
9d Yeah I've just got a message from gag that saying I am warned for posting antagonistic questions and opinions. Clearly some people don't like sticking up to them

What Girls Said 15

• "HAPPY G@G MEANS:
    Be friendly and fun
    Don’t hate and harass
    Share your opinion to help; inspire and incite"
    - www.girlsaskguys.com/.../community-guidelines.html

Read the latter. I don't see how saying the only people who will find the individual fat is the ones he's a "pedo" on.

This isn't helpful in any sense.

"Antagonistic – While we encourage lively debate, personal attacks and posts that bait or antagonize are removed. Sometimes it’s just a matter of rephrasing it so that it doesn't have a hostile tone. "

I didn't remove it, but come on, if you read the guidelines and the values in which this site is built on, it was not a appropriate comment to make.

• 9d

Look at the stats above.

Should shut you up if you cared a little

• 9d

He goes around asking for nudes. A pedo on the dly. I called him out get a warning from gag.

Also that toad guy. Sexting with girls, some ages questionably young I call him out get a warning. Why cause he's one of you.

You don't enforce your rules properly. Go loo st your own

• 9d

Did you contact the admin about it? Did you report his account? When you see things like that it's best to contact the admin or even a moderator like me. I could have looked into it for you without you having to also violate a guideline during the process. No need to stoop down to his level.

You unfortunately did violate a guideline by calling him out. I'm actually enforcing my rules quite properly Sir by explaining to you why YOU also violated a guideline. Then you get angry about it. Insult me and then once again wonder why you are reported.

I won't waste my time further on this. Bye and have a nice day :)

• I can't speak to your personal experience, but people seem to over look this two things all the time here.

www.girlsaskguys.com/content/terms-of-use.html

https://youtu.be/2mmbwhpBsBw

• agreed. i've had my comments removed when the antagonist role was justified. but the person who said something worse than what i said, still had their comments left on the post. so how does that make sense?

• Yep, I 100% agree.

I'm also frustrated that my harmless troll questions that don't affect anyone else get taken down, yet all these other stupider questions are allowed up.

• 9d

maybe the admins hate us thats the reason, they think that they are superior that they control gag so they remove what they want

• I agree but given that snapshot I absolutely don't understand your answer!

• I totally agree. I've had many, many ridiculous things taken down.

• Gag has removed my comments twice

I feel ya

So yes i do think we need freedom to speak whatever we want

• I guess even your opinions have to be politically right these days 🙄

• People who never been mods, just so you know we can't just remove anything we please we have to report it and if it follows the guidelines it will be put back on the forum. So no GAG does not just let take down it depends on their guidelines.

• I've been thinking to deactivate this damn account and if i do i will NEVER come back
    Its not just bcs of the warnings i got but people also

• Agreeee

• yes. yours is the third post i've seen today on this issue.

• Agree lol you should see my inbox

• Agree, I get the dumbest shit taken down

• They were probably taken down because they were reported by someone, that is, someone actually found it offensive.

What Guys Said 5

• it's simple, it got taken down because I reported it.

I don't know you and it's not clear in any way on how serious you are about it because you don't use any emojis or write anything else which could show that it's meant as joke.

I had some idiot accusing me of being a pedo before which then other people who don't know me believed and that's something I absolutely do not find funny.
    I don't think I have to go into detail why someone would not like those accusations.

So if I don't know you me but it's meant as joke then better make sure it's fucking obvious because if I feel you might be serious about it then I'll report it, if you like it or not. And if you are serious about it then I'll just block you, I really have no patience to deal with this nonsense

• 9d

if you* don't know me*

You saw that I didn't like it the first time you called me like that so you shouldn't be surprised that this one got taken down too

• yeah i started to feel that gag is becoming more and more shitty daily, more stupid people and shitty admins , gag had removed more than 100 from me until now so i can feel you bro

• I respectfully disagree.

• 9d

Everyones welcome to their opinion. That's what I'm saying gag should be about

• I think gag's policy is if someone reports a comment or question, they automatically take it down without reviewing it cuz the mods don't want to be bothered with actually reading something.

there are too many cry babies on this site.

• Well maybe if you answer properly it wouldn't be taken down..

• 9d

Define properly.

You might not be able to comprehend it I talked properly though

• 9d

Lelz I like the way you're gonna go down on that road of 'gonna make pretty language to defend my obvously unproper answer'... Dude pls. Your answer as you showed in the screenshot obviously isn't proper.