Why are people assholes on here?

Someone commented under one of my opinions basically telling me I'm ugly... lmao. I didn't take it personally but I just can't comprehend why someone would feel the need to do that? It had nothing to do with anything.

#stopthenegativity

What Guys Said 65

• People who have low confidence about their looks, goes out to the world pointing fingers and making fun of other people's looks. To make themselves feel better. Same goes for everything obviously, not just looks.

Ever seen the people who are movie/music/whatever critics? You can clearly see most of them have very low self-esteem, and what's better job for them than criticizing other people's work.

Knowing this is the key to never again get offended by other people's insults, all they are saying is "I feel bad about myself"

• Some people have pent up anger and hostility they repress at home, or at work.. and they let it out here on unsuspecting people. Fortunately, they can't shoot us.

• Some people are not raised with values of decency. They are forced to appear so in real life, but the internet removes those consequences.

• My ego grows on that shit >:)

• Ta is a good question and I found myself asking the same question if someone cannot give you an honest sincere answer they should keep their comments to themselves. I'm glad I'm not the only one on this site that feels the same way you do thanks

• People tend to be more aggressive on the Internet because they feel there will be no repercussions for what they say, basically is not that people are assholes here... the problem is that people are assholes period... and they show they're true nature online.

• He/she could just be trolling or maybe a little jealous that your cute and their ugly. This on random guy commented on one of my selfies on instagram and said your ugly I was thinking wtf we is he hating. It didn't fase me i just thought it was a little weird the world starting full of haters

• Because they have nothing better to do and they want to get ar rise out of you.

• Those people are usually unhappy in their lives, and are spreading around their toxic vibes.

Just ignore them... or laugh at them! I've witnessed many types of asshole behavior. I've been on this site a long time! :-D

• Should post a link to the question... so We can all see who the jerk was... I bet it was anons? They really need to get ride of that feature.

• Probably jealous. I've had at least a dozen questions dedicated to saying I'm disgusting since my first account. They want to get a rise out of you.

• Some people have to insult others to feel better about themselves. It's pretty pathetic

• It's the internet what do you expect.

• Well, it's anonymous innit? I for one vent all my grumpiness on here since I spam emotes and smileys and junk whilst being eternally optimistic on every other site. This is my break room.

• people are sugar coated assholes, they are gonna say things like these always. so dont care about that. besides, saying anything like that, isn't gonna make it to the reality, so dont care about that

• they are mad, not because you did anything to them they just want to try and bring you down because they feel bad about themselves. It's sad and pathetic. I don't think your ugly though, if they wanted to insult you they could've said something more believable.

• 1|0
    • 11d

This evidence is substantial enough to answer your question 😂

• I know about the assholes on here. Trust me Hunnie your far from ugly
    you are a pretty young lady and i mean it with all my heart :) :)

• I am generally actually pretty nice and when I am not I will reply with sarcasm lol. I usually just use dark humor here for the laughs and cause that's actually how I am in real life. But like if you talk to me one on one I am actually pretty nice.

• Only 3 things are needed for assholes to exist on the internet:

1. The internet
    2. A free of charge service (GAG)
    3. Other users to offend

You can't take them seriously.

Welcome to the internet.

• Yeah you re right

• oh so everyone is a model? NO ! people are hot and some or ugly... i'm no prize i've been called ASS-FACE my whole life, do I whine about it? NO I accept that i don't please everyone and move on !

• 9d

that doesn't mean people need to be assholes in the first place. I'm not whining about it either. Damn, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

• 9d

then what you want to here "sorry girl but you need to understand that nature doesn't make everyone a model... and that applies for all of us, including you"... why put on gloves? you're ugly for HIM and for other people sure but someone on this big blue rock will find you pretty. So I ask : why put on gloves to say something exactly?

• A lot of people do things like that just to get a rise out of people. Don't put much stock into it.

• Who knows but your pic is bugging me a tad. Only half of your face is on it.

• 11d

Hahah it's better than none at all. I don't really like my face being on here anymore.

• 11d

Ahh I see. Its just my ocd being like I want it in the center xD just put your puppies as your pic!

• some people are just assholes, they are every where not just here.

• 11d

gag is way worse in my opinion... I've never had someone just be rude for no reason

• 11d

Oh I'm talking about the real world.. yeah most people on the Internet suck lol it's like a guilt free way to be an asshole

• 11d

"guilt free way to be an asshole"

lol, so true.

• People here can often be randomly nasty if they don't like you or your past views for whatever reason. GaG substitutes as therapy for many users

• There are sexually frustrated creatures called blue anons on this site. Try not to talk to them and your feelings shouldn't get hurt.

• Welcome to internet

• Your face has... nothing to do with it...

Some people troll. Don't mind them, they get high from it or something.

• I guess some people just like to be an a-hole and stir up things.

• More from Guys
    35

What Girls Said 19

• It is a reflection of their own insecurity and self-hate. You obviously aren't ugly.

• People seem ruder online simply because they can. They're anonymous and it's not like you can hunt them down. They have nothing to be afraid of, so they say as many mean things as they want. That's just how the internet works because there is no face-to-face interaction.

• I know right? I have random xp2 accounts saying "you're a 3/10"or "you're not all that" or "I don't get the hype around you" as if I asked for their opinion in the first place? Lol I don't even know them😂.

People are just bored and bitter. They see that you are a gorgeous girl so they just want to make you feel insecure this is why just ignore the haters😚❤️

• If it was a pink anon she be peanut butter jelly

https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-10-2015/4TmvJW.gif

if it was a blue anon he be a basement dweller.

Some people are compelled to put others down to make themselves feel better. Sometimes this site reminds me of Elementary school...

• People get butt hurt because of comments, instead of trying to understand the other person they just like to fight back. It's how some people are wired. Instead of learning to listen they just learn to comment back, only talking as if they have already won in their heads instead of actually communicating with someone.

• Honestly, welcome to the Internet. It's do easy to name call online.

• Cause they know you can't beat their ass behind a computer screen. Keyboard thig's lol.

• Oh tuck that. It was prolly some bitter guy who knows youd never even give him the time of day irl. or some jealous bitch

• Ignore them. You're beautiful. 💕

• I was told I look like hookup material and am considered a 2/10 despite never posting a question asking how I look. 'twas a question based on why people don't express their feelings :) eventually deleted my picture.

• Yo momma. ;)

• People wanna see how far they can push you and they're also probably really bored.

• Haters. You know you're not ugly and we know you're not ugly so don't worry about it.

• Someone said you are ugly? They must be blind, because you are far from ugly!!

• You're not ugly. Wtf? People are rude because they're jealous or insecure about something and it's easy to talk shit behind a screen

• Some people are just rude.

• anytime you post online you get assholes commenting. they don't have boundaries because they can be anonymous and say what they really think or they are trolling. its unfortunate but it is what it is.

• You should know them by now. You have had other accounts before this one. They're no different then they are now, maybe worse.
    They know you are far from ugly, but they enjoy getting a rise out of you.

• 10d

Do I know you? Hah

• 10d

Awh thanks. Happy Thanksgiving to you too ☺️

• 2d

Thanks, Lovely!! Love the Pix.

• I wouldn't believe what everyone writes as some people just want to get more xper so they write anything even if it's not true.