How do we get the title of our myTake changed back?

I understand they're trying to insure more people read myTakes but one I just wrote is part of s series I've been writing and I wanted all the titles to stay consistent.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can always message me with title issues.

I don't really get why it matters for your last Take, though. You just wrote "World's Smallest..." which isn't really a headline. Those two words are still in the title, however, even though I added to it.

• 14d

Yes, but I've written several other takes with very similar titles (like worlds biggest..., worlds strangest..., etc) and none of them were changed so I don't know why this one was. I just doesn't make seance to me why it suddenly matters for this myTake.

• 14d

I didn't see the others; they may have been written before my time. Like I said, those aren't headlines, which is why they were changed.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I don't blame you for being pissed about that. I don't think GaG should be changing your titles. An author chooses their title very carefully, and to them it's part of the entire creative process. But I don't know what to tell you as far as getting the PTB to change your title back.

• 15d

I feel like just messaging the guy that changes them but I don't know if it'll help

• 15d

I don't know if it will help either. But if you do message him tell him it's a matter of principle for you, and that you don't like the changed title. Tell him to respect your authorship.

• You don't, trust me, its happened to me a bunch

• Mesage a admin

What Girls Said 0