Do you read peoples opinions on gag in a male and female voice?

It happens automatically for me. I read some users their opinions here in masculine or feminine voices in my head. When there is a thread of male and female opinions the voices change depending on it being a woman or a man. If the man is a more masculine man its a more masculine voice and if its a more feminine woman its a more feminine voice. I also read whining people in a complaining voice. Also some users have their personal voices.

• Totally normal man its nothing
    58% (14)39% (9)49% (23)Vote
  • You crazy?
    42% (10)61% (14)51% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0
6|8

Most Helpful Girl

• i read it in james patterson's voice or morgan freeman or a really deep voiced intelligent sounding female.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Follow me...
    This also Gives me a Sense of What they are All About, with Even... Reading More in Store Between the Lines at all Times. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • yes lol I think I do that

0|1
    0|0
  • Normal, I do it :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I read it with my own voice generally

0|1
    0|0
  • I do 😄

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Not always but I have found myself doing that a lot. With some users I hear their opinions in a bitchy/condescending tone if that is the vibe they tend to give off. Similarly if they seem sweet or upbeat then that is the tone which I hear their opinions in.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know what you've been smoking but that's some good shit! o. O

0|2
    0|0
  • Why are your polls so bi-polar... Like to the extreme.

It's not TOTALLY normal and it's not CRAZY... There should be some in between.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I know what you're referring to and I think I do kind of the same thing. It's like when you read a novel and you're imagining how the characters sound, and that's gonna change whether they're male or female.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends where they are from and whether they are female or male. If it's a Eastern European woman, I read it in a female Russian accent. If it's a woman from here in the U. S. I'll read it in a regular American female accent. Likewise if it's a male, I'll read it in a male voice. So what you are describing is normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't do that. I rarely read other people's opinions, much less in a masculine or feminine tone.

However, maybe you should read my opinion in a feminine voice. According to @smmyskittles, I have a very feminine-sounding voice :p

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normal bro but nah i don't do that

0|0
    0|0