Are people on this site weird?

how come if they're rude to you, and you respond, they take it like they're right? are they not schooled, since they come from arab countries or coddled American schools?

What Girls Said 2

• I am pretty sure that all of us are a little weird, don't you think?

• 10d

speak for yourself.

• We're all weird. It was a requirement when we signed up.

What Guys Said 5

• You don't think they have schools in Arab countries? o. O

If someone is rude, why do you need to respond? That's the question. If someone is making an honest point then I'll happily consider it even if I don't agree with it. If someone is just being rude, offensive or provocative then I don't consider it to be a valid response and I don't reply. I am not concerned about having the last word or winning arguments. If I'm happy with what I've said then it can stand as it is. Trolls live on trying to make people bite.

• 10d

since it's a normal response. being rude invalidates any good contact.

• Not having attended school and not being from an Arab country, I think you're a rambling dullard.

• 9d

Well this is how people in Arab countries behave, is it not? somebody of your age should comprehend that... and American schools do spoil their kids. it's how they invent their safe space culture.

• 9d

not really. but then i can tell this offends you, but that's nice.

• 9d

and somebody of your age uses some petty mental techniques to try and confuse online people... haha.. is this how people respond to your age? i like how you conflate me to say it's me in the wrong, and i have to accept your view and me not yours. get checked old man for asperger's.

• Yes I'm weird because I'm asexual/aromantic.

• Weird? Hah! People here are pretty normal.
    Check out quotev someday.

• 9d

i dunno what the hell quotev is.

• 9d

Google knows all.

• 8d

i don't want to care to be honest.

• Yes it's all kinds on here

• 10d

including you?

• 10d

Yeah but I'm the good kind😊