Is there any way I can block GirlsAskGuys-System? I keep getting spammed by that shitty bot?

It keeps sending me private messages (for which I get notified) telling me there are questions that could be answered. No shit Sherlock! This is very annoying ! Good job on making me uninstall your Android app after less than a week by the way devs!
I am seriously about to let go of this site.

16d Seriously! I just received another one like a minute after I posted this question! Are you mocking me G@G?

What Girls Said 5

• Nah, you can't yet unfortunately. I think most of us want it removed.

• i just started getting this a couple days ago, kind of annoying but its not like it forces me to do anything with it. I just delete it. Would be nice if they stopped it though as i can't imagine anyone views this as a value added service.

• 16d

Yes it does, it forces you to give it attention that you would normally put to good use. I don't care that they do it, as long as they give me a way to disable it. Unfortunately, I can't block the user, which is understandable since it's their way to communicate IMPORTANT information to you. Looks like they thought they could annoy us this way. Hey gag, why not create GirlsaskGuys-Spambot and block it by default since nobody ever wants to be spammed anyway?

• 16d

I have to admit that it is kind of annoying, and i do question what GaG is trying to accomplish with this. Like you said it aready made you uninstall your app. Enough of that kind of thing happening and they'll stop doing it. They should at a bare minimum make it an opt out. I never even read the notices, i just click the trash can.

• I was lucky. Just started getting those annoying messages this week. Come on GAG WTF gives? How about the option to deactivate this feature.

• Tell me about it 😕

• Lol, I wish, but there's not. Maybe the admins will see the dissatisfaction on this question and do something about it.

What Guys Said 5

• nope, i've even emailed them telling them that it's stupid and irritating.

gag just likes to implement shitty things all the time.

• i have been getting it too... needs to be stopped

• My opinion try unfollow the GirlsAskGuys account
    one moderator told me that that account is just used
    to report problems or ask questions but is rarely monitored.

• Same here...

• 16d

Weirdly enough, the message I was talking about in my update just disappeared from my notification list AND my inbox. I guess the right person got the message...

• Nope, they rule the site and will spam you if they want to.
    At least you don't have to actually open your messages though, you just click mark as read next to the notification and it goes away

• 13d

I can simply abandon this wretched site.
      Been thinking about it lately...