Is there any way to stop the system generated messages from GAG asking me to comment on questions?

I have heard a few people mention it but had never gotten any myself. This started just this past week is the a way to block or turn off these unwanted messages from GAG?

Most Helpful Guy

• I receive them as well... I don't really care but it's probably not possible since they're simply messages from the girsaskguys account.
    You could receive some other, important messages from them so blocking the account is not a good idea :-(

Most Helpful Girl

• Agreed
    go to
    Settings
    uncheck "invited to share your opinion"
    is what I'm going to try

• 8d

Will try this myself

• 4d

Well it didn't work for me I'm still getting them.

• 3d

Nor me, either = ergo a new GAG attempt to drive more traffic = boasting to advertisers to get more ad dollars rolling in.. a new Black Friday tactic ,,, and WHAT do WE get for the extra efforts & bother?

What Guys Said 4

• Most annoying crappy 'feature' ever!

• never got them until 3 days ago. I didn't change anything, still unchecked that I don't wanna receive content from GAG.

they are annoying...

• No. I think almost everyone has been getting it. With enough complaints it's bound to stop in the future I suppose.

• 8d

You really think GAG admins listen to the people?

• 8d

Not really but this time I'm hoping they do. It's annoying when I look in my inbox and all I get is a message inviting me to questions I don't want to answer.

• I too is getting it. 2 messages in two days.. Stop this GaG

What Girls Said 5

• I wish

• As far as I know, you can't block them as of yet.

• Nope, been trying since it started.

• I've been searching for a way too. Very unecessary and annoying.

• It's really annoying. Hope the admins take note.