How can I allow opinions on a my take when I accidentally clicked no opinions?

I can't help that my phone is stupid and does things I clearly didn't do. I clearly stated that I wanted opinions on the bottom of my take. I tried resharing the my take, but apparently I can't do that. @fathoms77 can you help me?

What Guys Said 4

• Sorry, once that happens we can't reverse it, though it's something we should be able to do (we're looking into it).

In the meantime, please be certain to allow opinions! :)

• Once you go (can't think of nothing), you can't go back 😭😔

• Ill give you my unpopular opinions here if it's cool

• 14d

I believe that sometimes you have to kiss ass to get ahead.

I, believe in free birth control and condoms

I think algebra should be removed from schools

And i believe in the death penalty

• 14d

One unpopular opinion I forgot to mention is that I think that women who choose to have a baby even though it will kill them, are far from heroic and are very selfish. I think it's incredibly selfish to have the baby even though it will kill the mom. The child is going to be placed with a huge emotional burden and they're going to feel they killed their mom. It's especially selfish when you already have kids. That's forcing your own children to grow up without their mom.

• You want the list of admins?

What Girls Said 0