What made you decide to join GAG?

Hi there! Just signed up. Don't know what to expect but what made you users join this site?

What Girls Said 18

• Something to do while waiting for an appointment and half the questions on here are hilarious 😂 Welcome to GAG! Were all mental here lol

• I remember googling a question, and someone asked the same question and it bought me to this site from google search.

• I wanted to ask a question about underwear and I needed an account to do it.

• Just joined a couple days ago... This website is really entertaining and gives me a laugh and insight on things I might not have thought about. It helps me kill time when I'm bored with a constant flow of questions, polls, etc. There are so many cool people on here and the age ranges are all over the place. I feel like I fit in here and my thoughts and opinions are appreciated.

• i had a question about a software program, and i knew i could find the answer here.

• It was the $5000 bonus check they were sending to all new members.

• I needed some answers and I also wanted to offer advice to those who needed them. And I wanted to meet new people.

• I ran out of things to read in the bathroom, needed to find something else to do while pooping

• no clue lol

• I wanted some opinion about my boyfriend as we haven't been dating for a long time.

• My lack of will.

• the free GaG t-shirt looked really awesome :p

• Not sure lol

• I do not remember lol

• Was looking for a fun site

• Wanted opinions on my now ex boyfriends strange behaviour as he made my doubt myself

• My stupidity!

• Lack of a better thing to do...

What Guys Said 7

• I kinda wanted to compare my opinions with other guys and see how girls thought about things. This is a place that if your a user intellectual is the last word you'd use to describe the site. But It really is a way for one gender to sort of get into the mind of the other and understand them a lot better while debating over ethics and just being human.

• for me it was the awkward situation of having a bad crush on a really close female friend. i couldn´t ask all my other friends for advice, cause i don´t know if they would have told her about it.

• I just saw this site and saw these gorgeous ladies it took me 4 months to decide I mean girls are here I'd get embrassed because I am shy and nice and my friend @MaLifeBeLikeOooAaah helped me getting over my shyness

• Trying to figure out women... and it worked! Now I know exactly what you all are thinking... and I want to drown myself in a puddle. Ignorance was bliss!!

• I liked the concept of the site

• 14d

Seems like there are many concepts, one of them being a haven for creepers or trolls lol

• 14d

welcome to the internet

• Because I wanted to girls ask guys

• because questions are 70% weird.